MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys but c'mon, tool dry humpin' barney is the last thing on my mind. hehe.

jayvee- thanks bro. cheers!

Got my broken body back today! Anyone looking for a safe option to buy HT's on ebay, loonten toys is your seller. Sorted me right out!

Although, the left arm was loose, which was the reason I sent it. Getting it back? The right arm is loose :lol

Got my broken body back today! Anyone looking for a safe option to buy HT's on ebay, loonten toys is your seller. Sorted me right out!

Although, the left arm was loose, which was the reason I sent it. Getting it back? The right arm is loose :lol

Got it. Good for you. Hmm I'm sure you could tighten that yourself.

Well if it's the same problem as the left arm I will be right back at square one, because I couldn't tighten that! I hope it doesn't come to that anyway. I haven't really messed with it since I got it back.

Well if it's the same problem as the left arm I will be right back at square one, because I couldn't tighten that! I hope it doesn't come to that anyway. I haven't really messed with it since I got it back.

Oh I see..pity. :( Yeah, I hope not. Best of luck bro! :wink1:

5558001310_c59f563dc6_z.jpg

5558002116_70cf843ac6.jpg
5557416789_4fd228e1c4.jpg

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!

Too good to be true price for a Hot Toys Barney Ross figure, only $99 shipped at ioffer. The guy also has Blade II for $99 shipped. Seems like he sold a few but nobody left feedback yet. I would chance it if he took paypal but only MO.
https://www.ioffer.com/i/1-6-hot-toys-expendables-barney-ross-figure-stallone-197191846

Says to give your paypal ID and he'll send you an invoice.

As the standard, it is about 7 - 20 days though the delivery days are different according to the region.
Please tell me your method of payment, we accept PAYPAL, bank transfer and Western Union. If you are using paypal, please tell me your paypal account, we will send you a paypal invoice.

Yeah, plus the guy haven't logged on for 3 weeks. There is also another seller who hasn't logged in for 3 weeks and selling some Hot Toys for under $100 shipped like Predalien, Whiplash and Ironman Mark V and Predators Falconer and Tracker. Maybe thats the same guy scamming people because he too has no feedback. Never purchased from ioffer before, I just was looking around.

I just didn't want to cover up the beautiful tattoo art so I decide to display my Barney Ross like this. I have a black ACI tank top coming and going to see how that looks.

100_4911.jpg

100_4912.jpg

100_4913.jpg

Back