MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would look into bashing a Christmas with the parts out there if you can do so cheaply, I question if HT will ever actually do other Expendables figures at this point.

At least with films that aren't hugely popular, or perhaps more specifically, maybe not hugely popular in HT's domestic market. I question how big Statham is overseas and would his portrait be enough to help sales where the character Lee Christmas isn't strong enough.

Stallone can sell by himself, he's usually the solo character worth making in his movies anyhow. HT made their money, they might feel better making more Sly figures than more Expendables.

if they come out with other Expendables it probably won't be until the sequel comes out since most people probably forgot about the film and the Superman fans will cry for heads if that came before a Superman.

107.jpg

108.jpg

109.jpg

110.jpg

111.jpg

Those pics are awesome, I missed out on this guy and now he is gone everywhere...

did any of you buy the real chains pendants from Steel Flame? the dagger with the red ruby runs around 400$ and the double cross skull is about 300$. too bad Sly didn't wear the Guardian because that one is bad ass cool

$(KGrHqMOKn!E1S8gw,(VBNjUTRS!Og~~_12.JPG

Is that yours?Props like this are really cool allthough i never collected Pendants.

Last edited:
no it's too much for me but they sell it at their site, this is what the dagger and double cross look like in person Hot Toys did a good job replicating them

P-3D007R.jpg

P-3D008_BACK.jpg

P-ISC001.jpg

think this figure is going to be my next purchase. maulfan those last pics pushed me over the edge.

While it would have taken nothing for them to throw in the same cigar they did with Dutch, I don't see it as a significant inclusion, and where they couldn't even be bothered to make the knife he actually used in the film, adding a minor item like the cigar would just make the knife detail sting more.

I don't think many people would even use the cigar with him, which is probably why it wasn't included. I don't know of many people that have shared their figures here that came with cigars or used one in the movie and used it for the figure. I haven't seen many Wolverines or Dutch figures using a cigar in the display.

It's not really a big part of Barney's character, I think they included it with Dutch because it was actually a big deal with Arnie smoking them in Predator, it's a thing that Arnie really loves his cigars and I think the inclusion of the accessory with him was as much about a nod to that as the character.

Back