MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome movie, I went into it just in awe of seeing a fat Stallone and curious to see the movie he was willing to do that for, but what I got was very entertaining. Writers did a real good job with it, and man, what a cast. It was almost an Expendables in a way, but instead of a mix of action guys, it was just a mix of some of Hollywood's best. There was a Terminator in it even.

I'll add my agreement on Copland. Very good film and I think Stallone has a lot to do with that. I might not have looked twice at it but for the fact that Stallone is in it playing a very different role than we'd come to expect. He was excellent in that.

does Hot Toys need to get a new license for Expendables 2 or does the one for Barney carry over since it would make sense for them to release the Strahan and/or the Chinese ninja in 2012?

Same reason he doesn't come with the gun from the opening scene or the actual knife he has in the movie. HT just doesn't get everything. I believe that one of the neckleaces he comes with is the decoration from the bead necklace, just on a chain instead of beads, I don't think he has 2 chain necklaces at all in the movie.

I just found out my figure is missing the black beads necklace you see Barney wearing in civilan clothes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FloRBE_1t2Q&feature=related

what's the best way to contact hot Toys for a replacement? thanks.

You don't since the figure doesn't come with any black beads.

What do you mean the figure didn't come with black beads?
100_4893.jpg

100_4895.jpg

:rotfl
I went to Michaels Store and found the smallest black beads they had.

Great photos, bro spanky! :clap Rich, vibrant colors, emphasizing the detail on the tattoos, hehe..

Back