MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna sell my Comedian! If anybody wants to swap, let me know. And if anybody knows where I can get one at a decent price, please let me know! :)

Got both Barney and IM Mark IV this week, and Barney just rocks, so many items and options for posing. As the Mark IV is not my first armoured version I wasn't as 'wowed.'

...my daughter keeps telling me "daddy put down the 'Barney'" :cuckoo:

Got both Barney and IM Mark IV this week, and Barney just rocks, so many items and options for posing. As the Mark IV is not my first armoured version I wasn't as 'wowed.'

...my daughter keeps telling me "daddy put down the 'Barney'" :cuckoo:

Congrats! I also got Mark IV & Barney @ the same day haha! :peace

Finally...

Barney came knocking a couple of days ago.
Great figure. Putting it together just now.

Oh wait...
that's not Barney, IT'S...

RAMBOXVII_poster_72dpi.jpg

Is it late for a Expendables Dan Paine (Steve Austin) petition?

Barney needs someone to kick his @SS LOL.... It seems Paine died in the movie so its now or never cause he may not return to the Expendables 2...at least not in that shape.

I would really love this figure..and Im sure it would be a huge success with the posibility to make a custom Stone Cold Steve Austin.

It would be futile, at this point, there's a slim chance of figures HT expressed interest in making from this movie being made, let alone anything else.

As slow as this license has gone, it'd be impressive if HT did all 3 principal heroes, let alone the extra team members and the villains.

If thehy don't do Statham I think that says a lot because the sculpt alone will get people to buy the figure because if done well enough, people will be going after him for Transporter customs or any Statham customs since his look is just about the same in ever role, though he has had some variation to his hair length in a few roles.

This movie sucked.
THEY BETTER release these actors from more memorable movies of theirs.

I wouldn't say it sucked. It wasn't as good as it could have been, but it didn't suck. I would imagine Expendables 2 would be much better since studios/actors now get what Stallone was trying to so with the first one. I'm really hopeful they can get more older action stars for the second one now that they've had a chance to see where Stallone was going with it. And with the possibility that Arnold has a team of his own, we could get a really cool show down between the two teams. At least that is what I'm hoping for. And maybe we can get some more Mickey Rourke since he won't be flying back and forth between Iron Man :lol

does anyone know why the box has stickers on it, was it to cover an error underneath?

I know Mickey Rourke did The Wrestler and that graphic novel film, the name of which escapes me, which had Bruce Willis and Jessica Alba in it too....but apart from those relatively recent roles - when was he ever an 'action' star?? I certainly don't remember him from any actioners in the 80s and 90s when most of the other Expendables were at the peaks of their popularity.

Back