• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MMS117 T-800 PLUS Harley FAT BOY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kreaturekomfort

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi folks!

This is my first sale here, so go easy on me, but I do have 100% positive feedback on ebay under kamas_gallery and a few friends here on the boards who can provide reference. :)

I'm really a 'one version of a character' kind of collector, and fell in love with the new BD Terminator. So, with GREAT reluctance, I'm seeing if this guy might find a great home.

I also would consider a straight up trade for a BD Terminator.

This guy is completely mint, only displayed briefly and displayed only with what you see here. (I never even took the other accessories out of the box). Box and original shipper included too.

Including the Fat Boy that I customed myself by repainting the fenders and tank. Not 100% screen accurate but still bad a$$ as hell and gets the most compliments out of people who see my collection. If you're looking for a clean T-800 (with a better likeness than the DX10, IMO) with the BEST accessory a guy could have, this one's for you.

Looking for $315 shipped in the continental US, which is far less than what I have into this set.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Re: MMS117 T-800 PLUS Choppah!!!

VROOOOOOOOMMMM.....*speedbump*............

Just to clarify (since I've had inquiries), I'm not looking to part the bike out from the figure- it's offered as a set only.

Thanks!

Thanks for your interest! I'm currently trying to keep this restricted to a domestic sale- both the Hot Toys box and bike would need to be packed into one rather larger box for shipping and I'm afraid it'd be a bit cost prohibitive (certainly, I just couldn't swing the shipping on my end).

Hope you understand. If I change my mind, I'll let people know!

Best,
Kristine

*Sorry folks, but this guy's off the market!* Mods feel free to delete the thread.

Santa wants me to keep him and told me that the BD is coming anyway cuz I was a good girl! Wa whoo!:yess:

Back