1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

What he meant was that there's many on eBay with high buy it now prices which are not actually bought for those prices. So you should do an advanced search and see how much recent figs were actually sold for

Tick-Tock...What are you talking about?! go to ebay's completed listings, the prices in green are what they've sold for.... I ain't blind but it looks to me like...(GASP!) The DX02's have been selling at prices of $400-$500!

Tick-Tock...What are you talking about?! go to ebay's completed listings, the prices in green are what they've sold for.... I ain't blind but it looks to me like...(GASP!) The DX02's have been selling at prices of $400-$500!

I may have to sell one of my 3 DX02s if that's the case :horror

not a bad move! and then you still have 2 left over so that must be nice! Or trade it for something you really want

I just bought one from the hard abs batch for $350 last month, and that felt high. I did a search of Ebay's completed listings last month and I recall them going for between 300 and 330. Perhaps they've already gone up. People should seriously not be paying 400 and above for these. As soon as The Dark Knight Rises comes out all these defective figures will be worthless, or, at the very least, worth much less.

Wow. I was lucky to get my DX 02 Dark Knight and Joker DX 01 at hastings at retail when they just got them. I have even considered getting rid of my Version 1 Dark Knight Batman to use the money towards a OC Bats or Iron Man Mark 1 but have been able to resist, I think in part due tousing the bruce Wayne head to have a bruce wayne fig.

Why would TDKR figures drop the price of these? Unless Nolan sticks to the same batsuit as TDK and HT does it again I suppose.

I agree w/ dominishin.

One other thing to keep in mind is that we aren't aware of the edition size of these figs either. These DX02 figs were made in 2 batches...a preliminary leaky ab batch and a latter batch that seemed to resolve the problem with the hard abs. Who knows the number of the 2nd batch were even available. The demand surely has to surpass supply in that case.

If TDKR has new suits = these bats will rise like OC

he talks about TDK figures, not about TDKR ;) there are not figures yet of the film since its not out...

but I dont agree that the prices will drop on the TDK DX batman when TDKR will come out, I would say it would even go up, look at the joker figures now.....look at OC batman....

They go from 200 to 800 for the BR Joker
OC Batman: same thing
Joker DX: the max for this is 1100 dollars.

I must say, the 800 and 1100 dollars come all from the same ebayseller:
https://myworld.ebay.com/toyofspark/

But I dont see why those figures would lower in price, as time passes by and these figures get out of stock, the prices of the ones still available will be sky high!
OC batman will not appear in TDKR, Joker will not appear in TDKR, so they will even get more exclusive!

I am ok with the same suit in the new film, as long as the story is great, don't care if a new suit isn't introduced. Don't want it to pull a batman forever and batman and robin direction. Yikes!!!

Maybe if there is no new suit and hot toys gets the license they will do a Commisioner Gordon since the suit is the same. I would get it.

That applies to both sides and I wasn't referring to anyone in particular. The point is this has become pointless. It has ceased to be a debate and turned into an argument. Which tends to happen on online forums because it seems that people (myself included) read into things to much. You can't gauge the other persons inflection, and often people react to what they read with how they're feeling at the time.

Anyway, no one is right or wrong here, we're just different and if we weren't it would be a really boring world to live in. So I suggest smoking a peace pipe and letting it go, but that's up to everyone involved. :peace

IBTL

All of you just need to admit to one thing ... you argue and continue to argue because you have this need explain that you are correct.

I thought I was tired of the nickpicking (which I don't object but it does take away from being able to enjoy things) but I am more tired of everyone just trying to be right and come out a winner somehow in some debate. We all learn constantly to compete in life but forget that we should also learn how to get along and having the last word is not it

Good posts guys. Your absolutly right. Sorry for letting my ego get the better of me. For my part, this wont happen again.

My sincere apologies to all of you. :peace

Prices are ridiculous. I got the DX Joker on ebay for like 220 shipped when he came out and that felt pretty high. I got Batman for around 190 shipped from BBTS this summer...amazing how fast they've risen in price.

Good posts guys. Your absolutly right. Sorry for letting my ego get the better of me. For my part, this wont happen again.

Happens to all of us dude, no worries. :)

lol. Probably. Didn't they do a OC bat suit for Batman Begins and Dark knight. I'm not sure cause I didn't get into Hot toys stuff until I bought V1 Joker.

Yes, they did two versions of the OC suit. They're pretty much the same except for the head sculpt on the second version is waaaay better. I never see the first one on ebay.

Happens to all of us dude, no worries. :)

Yes, they did two versions of the OC suit. They're pretty much the same except for the head sculpt on the second version is waaaay better. I never see the first one on ebay.

here ya go:
https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-Batma...aultDomain_0&hash=item588b924c5b#ht_626wt_905
https://cgi.ebay.com/HOT-TOYS-12-BA...ultDomain_0&hash=item3a6154d00b#ht_500wt_1156
https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-HOT-TOYS-B...ltDomain_0&hash=item4155662cbf#ht_7869wt_1139

300usd for the cheapest one and 580 for the highest

Let's just hope something happens. I mean any minor detail that changes, like batarangs, or different belt. Anything will help make this figure stay where it is or increase in price

yes indeed as there are plenty of times I get carried away as well. Luckily my response tend to be a bit long so by the time I get towards the end I realize I am out of my mind and just delete the submission :lol

No need to apologize but nice for you to acknowledge :peace
:grouphug

Now can we keep this thread open :pray:

he talks about TDK figures, not about TDKR ;) there are not figures yet of the film since its not out...

but I dont agree that the prices will drop on the TDK DX batman when TDKR will come out, I would say it would even go up, look at the joker figures now.....look at OC batman....

They go from 200 to 800 for the BR Joker
OC Batman: same thing
Joker DX: the max for this is 1100 dollars.

I must say, the 800 and 1100 dollars come all from the same ebayseller:
https://myworld.ebay.com/toyofspark/

But I dont see why those figures would lower in price, as time passes by and these figures get out of stock, the prices of the ones still available will be sky high!
OC batman will not appear in TDKR, Joker will not appear in TDKR, so they will even get more exclusive!

Show me one completed listing of either the DX Joker or Batman, or OC Batman, where somone paid $800 for the figure. You can't just say, "Prices range from $200 to $800!" and have it mean anything. I can put my Rod Lavers on Ebay and ask $200 for them, doesn't mean the market for used tennis shoes is sky rocketing. These figures are inching up in price, yes, but these figures' value is based on scarcity, popularity and demand. Demand will go down when TDKR comes out, new suit or no. I don't see many people actually plunking down cash to buy these crappy used OC Batmans for $500.

Back