1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Not in that one, or the one with the glaring flash.

Only on this one but it's an illusion.

P1070699.jpg

Except thats due to the heavy shadow on the left eye, or in it's case it's right eye.

Phew! Okay, that's what I thought!

Last edited:

Lol sorry Maglor - not meaning to 'feed your OCD'. To be clear, your cross eye problem doesn't appear to be noticeable in those pictures.

One thing I re-realized last night while checking for cross-eyes was that this thing is really fun to photograph so, at the risk of being accused of spamming this thread, here are some more pics:

P1070744.jpg

P1070745.jpg

Don't usually like the flash pics, but there was something about this one...
P1070721.jpg

P1070738.jpg

P1070757.jpg

P1070766.jpg

Last edited:

I have been keeping up with the ab-leaking thread (well, skimming through it anyway), and I am sorry to see that replacement bodies are coming in with leaky biceps still.

I know a couple have said that the replacement bodies are exactly the same as the DCD bodies and I have no evidence to the contrary, but I would just like to know if any of the DCD owners have had any leaking anywhere? Meaning: Have any of you who bought a figure distributed new by DC Direct received a figure with leaky biceps?

The reason I am posting this here is that I promised to stay out of the other thread unless I experienced leaking and I haven't after about a month.

I have been keeping up with the ab-leaking thread (well, skimming through it anyway), and I am sorry to see that replacement bodies are coming in with leaky biceps still.

I know a couple have said that the replacement bodies are exactly the same as the DCD bodies and I have no evidence to the contrary, but I would just like to know if any of the DCD owners have had any leaking anywhere? Meaning: Have any of you who bought a figure distributed new by DC Direct received a figure with leaky biceps?

The reason I am posting this here is that I promised to stay out of the other thread unless I experienced leaking and I haven't after about a month.

Well I am like that and I have a leaky biceps. My Batman is from the DCD shipment.

Have any of you who bought a figure distributed new by DC Direct received a figure with leaky biceps?

After I first heard this I began to check my Batman every day forward too see if I could spot oil on it anywhere... Been out of the box now for a couple months and I still see no oil... Just checked yet again still no oil that I can see...

Back