1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Unfortunately not the laughing one, but yes, I have one of Adam's sculpts in the mail headed my way as we speak. I'm almost peeing myself with excitement.

What expression/scene out of interest?

My new one should be on my doorstep tomorrow! :panic:

dude....we all know the outcome of this if it ever came to pass...

i mean, with prep time, bats can take out God.

I agree with you. Bats will get his ass kicked at the first encounter. But in the 2nd round he would take Blade out.

What? How did you get him that cheap? I'm really hoping I can find one for under $150.

Kind of late to the game. gohastings had him for 136 and then they had a 20% coupon that took him down to 108 before shipping. A couple of us got in on it before he sold out.

Does everyone else get charged tax when they order from GH? There isn't one in the state on FL to my knowledge, yet it always comes up.

Kind of late to the game. gohastings had him for 136 and then they had a 20% coupon that took him down to 108 before shipping. A couple of us got in on it before he sold out.

Damn. yeah I had him preordered from BBTS but had to cancel based on lack of funds the week he shipped.

Does everyone else get charged tax when they order from GH? There isn't one in the state on FL to my knowledge, yet it always comes up.

I get taxed but there are multiple stores in Nebraska. Hastings is for smaller markets usually so you may have one and not know because its in a small town somewhere.

Damn. yeah I had him preordered from BBTS but had to cancel based on lack of funds the week he shipped.

I got mine after it sold out. I had a feeling it would come back up that day and so I kept checking their site and sure enough it popped back up. Same thing happened with Wolverine. He was sold out and then after a good amount of time he showed back up again. I have a theory that till the listing goes away there is a chance they may come back into stock at some point. I was just at the right place at the right time. Its all because of this board. I wouldn't have know about the code if some one wouldn't have posted it. That's really what got them to sell out. They had the 136 price for a week at least.

What expression/scene out of interest?

My new one should be on my doorstep tomorrow! :panic:

Manji sold me his, so it's the one like blakus has, but it's got the hair xenoviper added for him. I'd love a chance for a laughing sculpt, but I doubt Adam will be doing any more, and I'm not willing to wait 6 months or more for it.

Manji sold me his, so it's the one like blakus has, but it's got the hair xenoviper added for him. I'd love a chance for a laughing sculpt, but I doubt Adam will be doing any more, and I'm not willing to wait 6 months or more for it.

Ah I see. Congrats! :rock

I'd love to get a laughing head Joker. I'd be willing to wait at most 5 months for it so maybe 6 if I'm guaranteed to get it as pictured. From reading the thread about him and seeing that head one of the member got I dont think I'd go for it.

doing so much drama about his head and sell it then to someone else? ^^
I thought he was so happy with the end-result. But congrats to you on having such a beautiful head. Take some pics :D

Yes, this will be for my DX.

The laughing sculpt will then move onto an intergrogation set up Joker. :D

Thats not so bad then. You can then enjoy 2 figures with two stunning head sculpts instead of popping heads on and off all the time. :D

Ok, so I got my DX Batman from Amazon in today. How do I confirm this is from the DC Direct batch?

The stomach / abdominal area is hard. Does that help?

Yep, your good to go Agent23. :duff

thanks guys. :)

Back