1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Hmmm... they pushed it back I guess. Could be a good sign.

Doubt it, early June's only a week away from late May, not a significant enough ammount of time to suggest any corrective action taken.

A month isn't enough? I remember my dealer told me that the release was early early May. Maybe DCD has been riding HT rears about the problem and they're nearly fixed and just need another week to full fill orders.

... Welcome to Fantasy Island My name is SanShou and I'll be your tour guide. LOL

DCD has listed this as May 25th ever since they put it up for order.

:D Really amazin' work there, AGEN! Hot Toys should HIRE you for their next promo pics of their IM2 line! I'm sure HT's POs would SKYROCKET! Thx for sharin'! :peace

Ridiculously good Agen, well done, showcasing the great figure this is (which people forget with the oil issues etc)

Agen, you are a true artist. Thank you so much for these pictures. They have been saved to my "Desktop Favorites" file. :)[These pictures show that a true Batman fan can not refuse to buy this figure despite the QC issues.]

Thank you so much, I'm glad you guys like it :D

My next project.
Batman on police car
darkknightpost.jpg

Agen your photos are beautiful as usuall. When HT releases Jill Valentine, I can't wait to see your pics of her!

:clap:clap:clap Your photos are amazing Agen. This is the first time Ive stopped by to check em out (im kinda new :) and these are awesome! I look forward to seeing more

Agen your photos are beautiful as usuall. When HT releases Jill Valentine, I can't wait to see your pics of her!

Jill Valentine is my most anticipated Hot Toys figure :love :rock

DARK KNIGHT ON THE ROOF

darkknightontheroof.jpg

Ok, THAT is SICK, Agen. :clap :bow :blackbat

And actually, Buster Reeves did most of the Stuntwork.

Fantastic stuff, Agen!

Is yours still oozing as well?

I can't believe that's the figure in your pic, agen. That right there makes me want to get him.

Amazing Agen!!!!!!!!!! Despite its flaws, Im glad I picked up this figure. At least the cotton is working for mine so its become a non issue for me.

THAT is insaaaaane man. Just Bale in the suit right there. :drool

Ok, THAT is SICK, Agen. :clap :bow :blackbat

And actually, Buster Reeves did most of the Stuntwork.

Fantastic stuff, Agen!

Is yours still oozing as well?

I can't believe that's the figure in your pic, agen. That right there makes me want to get him.

Amazing Agen!!!!!!!!!! Despite its flaws, Im glad I picked up this figure. At least the cotton is working for mine so its become a non issue for me.

Thank you so much.

I try to make Bat-pod poster but it so damn hard.

x27waq.jpg

agen can u make that wallpaper size i was wanting someone to make that pic but wanting it on my computer

What is your screen resolution?

DARK KNIGHT ON THE ROOF

darkknightontheroof.jpg

i've been wishy-washy about deciding to buy the dx, but after seeing your new pice, you've made up my mind. pic saved, and i will definitely buy this figure in the future, oil or not. :D you have some damn amazing talent.

Absolutely unbelievable pic. The best pic of a 1/6 character i have ever seen

:lecture

:bow agreed this is the best picture i think i have seen also with respect to 1/6 figures!

this just shows i guess oil or no oil this figure is still amazing!

Back