1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

agreed.......

21130657.jpg

That's one of the problems with the Medicom figure: wrong color for the carbon fiber areas. Needs to be silver-ish. Not copper-ish. And ish. :lol

One thing I would like HT to change is the shape of the gauntlets. They need to have more of a tapered shape as opposed to the square shape they currently have. Something like this would work imo:

dx02tdkbatman12.png

*EDIT

And after seeing what shhbane just posted I've combined that pic with mine:

comboj.jpg

Dont know if anyone else has brought this up yet but Action HQ has the MMS DX 02 Batman Set to release on Feb 26 2010 on there site...

I dunno, in the PSed images the chestpiece looks a bit too....square? it's hard for me to describe but its a little too angular and I actually prefer the way it looks from the front in the original photos. The width is excellent though, if they can make it about that size but with the angles a bit smoother and more proportional then it'd be perfect.

I do agree strongly however that it should be made to sit closer to the chest so that it doesn't stick out as much from a profile view. It's far superior than V1 in that dept. but it still could go in a bit further. They should do it since (I seriously hope) this is their last shot at him.

The belt needs to be smaller, but your manipulation is more accurate than the DX so far

Even though I prefer the BB suit (dont have any batmans as yet) ... because of the eyes and faces on this... I may get it, and try to make a rubber neck wrap, to widen the width of the neck... or even sculpt a solid one.

Either way, thats the biggest thing for me thats knocking off the likeness/real person factor. (yes, i know the chest armour and stomach plates are wrong too) but the biggest thing for me is that his neck needs to be wider and the slope of his neck into his shoulders.

so when's this up for order? do we know yet?

Even though I prefer the BB suit (dont have any batmans as yet) ... because of the eyes and faces on this... I may get it, and try to make a rubber neck wrap, to widen the width of the neck... or even sculpt a solid one.

Either way, thats the biggest thing for me thats knocking off the likeness/real person factor. (yes, i know the chest armour and stomach plates are wrong too) but the biggest thing for me is that his neck needs to be wider and the slope of his neck into his shoulders.

so when's this up for order? do we know yet?

If you do this (and please do!), please offer the custom necks for sale!! It's a major drawback for me too, but I will still get the DX

oh i wasn't planning to.. not even sure if i'd be able to until I did it. That was probably a 'just for me' custom like my Indy head/neck. We'll see if i get it though :)

Made changes to yours if you didnt mind...i think this represents a more true colour of the carbon plates and brightened up the belt as it looked too dull...hope didnt mind. P.S. you got the shoulder pads 100% bang on...

57421965.png

Last edited:

Yup. I can't believe there hasn't been much chatter about this version of the head/mouth. It's bloody sensational! I am suprised that this head/mouth isn't getting talked a bout a lot, really. It's the best of the 3 for me!

EDIT: Talking about this:

dn0olj.jpg

let's talk this head than :)

yes, it's my favorite too :)

The manip looks great. That's what I want.

since we are all asking for a accurate figure, I might as well point something out that hasn't been said yet

comparison3.jpg

what's with the wrinkles between the eyebrows... there are to many wrinkles
It doen't look smooth enough like on the real mask

What's up with the HT thumbs? They don't look a thing like the real suit.

Back