1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Yeah I'm pinning my hopes that third time is the charm!!

It'll only be if they actually acknowledge something wrong on their end and figure out how to fix it, and rightly so, if they do find a resolution, they should offer some option to the people that have gotten it already and have a figure suffering from their sloppy production.

BTW the guy who shipped it 2 me didn't know the outer brown box was a collectors item, got here with stamps papers and everything attached to it! had to cut it all of cuz i love the box, loooks kinda crappy now though......

I don't expect Hot Toys to address the oily abs issue, & I don't expect a fix for the DCD batch either.

Let's say that they announce they found the problem, and it's fixed for the DCD shipment. They'll then have to deal with "X" amount of people (which probably numbers in the hundreds by now) from the first two batches who will demand a replacement figure, and at that point the figure will probably become a money loser rather than a profit maker. HT is in the business of making money, and it will be hard pressed to offer up all these replacements for free. They'll probably just continue pushing the company line of "gently wipe it off" & move on.

I'd like to believe otherwise, but I'm not optimistic.

If they fix it but don't acknowledge the problem or state that its fixed then no ones the wiser right? :D I mean, not every figure has the oil issue.:rolleyes:

Second batch is out now and the oil prevalent batch.

Batch 1 (HK) - Warped heads and paint flaking
Batch 2 (HK and international) - Oil problem
Batch 3 (DCD/U.S.) - TBD

Does that mean Batch 1 did not have oil problems, or that batch 2 didnt have warped heads or flaking...:rotfl

Pffft!

Oh yeah TwoFace! Nice collection bro!

On the oil issue Is it present on the figure in the box or does it develop once its been posed and moved around?

I ask because I have a horrendous case of the MIB's

thank you - on mine it had a little in the box, but i dabbed it off yesterday and it hasn't come back yet

Second batch is out now and the oil prevalent batch.

Batch 1 (HK) - Warped heads and paint flaking
Batch 2 (HK and international) - Oil problem
Batch 3 (DCD/U.S.) - TBD

Woops, I meant 3rd batch.

Will go fix post...

BTW the guy who shipped it 2 me didn't know the outer brown box was a collectors item, got here with stamps papers and everything attached to it! had to cut it all of cuz i love the box, loooks kinda crappy now though......

I would've left the stamps. I love HK postage!:chew

now ya tell me.....
what about Singapore, you like Singapore postage?

^^^^^^^my 300th post - took me long enough

I would've left the stamps. I love HK postage!:chew

Me too, it's so much more interesting to me than our postage. My dad actually doesn't _____ at me to throw the envelopes away :lol

Love the family photo! It's nice to see them all together!!!:banana:chew

Your shelf now looks very well rounded!

much appreciated thank you very much

Dude i wouldn't go as far 2 call them collectors items ..i have kept both thriller mj and dx jokers outer boxes ..but its the real box that counts ..and of course the figure lol.

yes yes true true, but still it's a nice little souvinier - in my eyes anyway =)

That's a really cool collection you got there. Congrats. DX Bats is a great addition to the 'family' photo.

Back