1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

i hope you folks can see what i mean by the hands being to big with this image i made.

i hope you folks can see what i mean by the hands being to big with this image i made.

Jeez.. you think they're too big, I think it was YellowJoshua who thought they were too small. And I think they're just fine. It's like the 3 Little Bears up in this piece. :lol:lol

I thought V1 Joker was better than V1 Batman :p

I'm convinced a kidnapped Christian Bale in Bat suit wouldn't be good enough for some of you. :lol

haha XD

Only if he wasn't ^^^^ing distracting....

:rotfl

Judging by the pics I'm pretty sure the V1 TDK Batman got a hold of all the pies.

:rotfl :rotfl

Yeah i have the V1 hes currently stuffing his face with kebabs.

:lol :lol

^^^^ those hands ARE big O.O

reading some of the comments about the v1 figures lets recall the v1s were all in prototype pre production before the movie was out, and wb or nolan or all parties involved were very cagey about shots from the set of the joker or the new batman. for all the filming in chicago you did not see pics popping up of joker or batman.

so i kind of wonder what hot toys had to go off when doing the v1 figures, by the time the move was officially out the figures were going into production, you could see from the v1 joker that it was an interpertation of the joker and not heath's joker most likely because they had no pictures of ledger's joker before the toys were about to hit the production lines. they got bale down pretty well they must have had better reference of the batman/bale but it stands to reason they did not have promo pics of either when the toys were being worked on for production.

dx line seems to be an attempt to make the ultimate screen accurate versions of the characters plus the new eye system is pretty darn cool. and i love my v1 batman and actually perfer that cowl to the screen accurate one. but still the dx batman looks hella impressive to the point i might need 2 batmen.

reading some of the comments about the v1 figures lets recall the v1s were all in prototype pre production before the movie was out, and wb or nolan or all parties involved were very cagey about shots from the set of the joker or the new batman. for all the filming in chicago you did not see pics popping up of joker or batman.

so i kind of wonder what hot toys had to go off when doing the v1 figures, by the time the move was officially out the figures were going into production, you could see from the v1 joker that it was an interpertation of the joker and not heath's joker most likely because they had no pictures of ledger's joker before the toys were about to hit the production lines. they got bale down pretty well they must have had better reference of the batman/bale but it stands to reason they did not have promo pics of either when the toys were being worked on for production.

dx line seems to be an attempt to make the ultimate screen accurate versions of the characters plus the new eye system is pretty darn cool. and i love my v1 batman and actually perfer that cowl to the screen accurate one. but still the dx batman looks hella impressive to the point i might need 2 batmen.

but what about the medicom one?
they pretty nailed it from the beginning of their prototype

not that i follow medicom all that much but i do not even recall seeing prototype pics of their until after the movie was out. and i know they released their figures long after hts was out.

not that i follow medicom all that much but i do not even recall seeing prototype pics of their until after the movie was out. and i know they released their figures long after hts was out.

oh really?
i thought HT and medicom releasing their proto at the same time (well, not exactly the same day, but close)
i dunno, i forgot :D

Is anyone here as excited as I am to see the packaging on DX Joker and Batman?

Is anyone here as excited as I am to see the packaging on DX Joker and Batman?

After seeing the packaging on the normal MMS line. Yest I can say I am excited to see what the DX line will bring to the table.

On a side note,seeing as how The Dark Knight himself will be kicking off the 2010 lineup,do any of you think it's fair to say that an HT Jonah Hex won't be far behind?

dn0olj.jpg

damn, that is brilliant.

holy crap this thing is mine!!! anyone looking to buy the original I'll be selling mine shortly so keep a look out. I have to get this one!! :rock they nailed it :rock I'm torn cause the heads look so good but how could you not give him the sonar eyes?? that's just too cool.

holy crap this thing is mine!!! anyone looking to buy the original I'll be selling mine shortly so keep a look out. I have to get this one!! :rock they nailed it :rock I'm torn cause the heads look so good but how could you not give him the sonar eyes?? that's just too cool.

He will have a sonar eyes head sculpt. Look back in this thread.

they nailed it

Hmm hardly.

Everyone is seeing these professional shots of the proto and going on weak at the knees. There are still many sections of the figure which rewuire improvement..the legs, the arms, shoulder pads, armour. Yes the cowl/headsculpt is good but everyone is being sucked in by the moving and sonar eyes.

the one on the right has a smaller hand.

Back