1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Once people start to see some side effects of the oil then I think we can start worrying. I just maybe HT put too much into the low ab area to keep it fresh or lubricated or something and it's seeping out due to gravity or something, we really don't know.

Some people? What, what is the quota of people that we can then say its a rampant issue that is chronic to all the pieces, like MANY on here cried about, regarding the peeling and any other deformity that may come with the general release of an item that is mass produced. When do we start crying about something else?

Geez, really...

All your complaints, whining, crying and over-blowing of peeling, cowls, sonar blah, blah blah...

Over analyzation and everything was blown way out of proportion...

V!C, do you actually own this figure or are you just talking out of your :moon?

Some people? What, what is the quota of people that we can then say its a rampant issue that is chronic to all the pieces, like MANY on here cried about, regarding the peeling and any other deformity that may come with the general release of an item that is mass produced. When do we start crying about something else?

Geez, really...

What are you going on about? Do you work for Hot Toys or something? To say that the problems with this figure are what "may come with the general release of an item that is mass produced" is laughable. Oh and you seem tired of people complaining? Welcome to the wide world of collecting...the difference is in this case people have a reason to complain.

Couple of crappy shots - hate using flash but I don't have lights in my detolf yet!

34rf8co.jpg

Void, your dios are BADASS!

...but I don't remember there being a big metal platform for Batman to stand on it that interrogation room. :p

:monkey3

:eek:

Last edited:

Geez, really...

Aren't you pretty much complaining about the complainers??:rotfl

V!C, do you actually own this figure or are you just talking out of your :moon?

Does it matter? I mean it is perfectly normal for a figure to leak from its orifices and have a slightly mishapen head. I'm on V!C's side on this one. Lousy complainers...

Does it matter? I mean it is perfectly normal for a figure to leak from its orifices and have a slightly mishapen head. I'm on V!C's side on this one. Lousy complainers...

Nice.:cool:

BATMAN FULL GEARS

dxbatman03.jpg

dxbatman04.jpg

dxbatman05.jpg

The belt hook looks great on that shot. Other shots I've seen the grapel gun seems to jut out by about 2 inches but you managed to get it looking great.

dxbatman06.jpg

dxbatman07.jpg

dxbatman08.jpg

dxbatman09.jpg

Thank you for every comments :bow

Nice shots Agen... what else is new :D
I assume the background is not a monitor in these shots but the actual poster? I see you have residue developing already? :(
well after 24hr, again I have a little bt of residue gathered up again on both of my bats. I guess I keep continuing this without belt until I see no more residue, hope it will happen :p

Last edited:

How does the cape on this one comapre to V1?

Identical in material and clip on setup for attachment. The only real difference is length. The DX cape is an almost Begins length, drags along the ground.

While the majority of his cape did touch the ground often in TDK, I found the DX cape excessive, I've gone with v1 cape on my DX figure and DX cape on the v1.

Back