1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

I bet you access PERS control thru the mouthpiece or under the neck. Those are the only options or maybe the whole cowl slides off.

I want this
DX02_TDK_Batman_15.jpg

I really hope that It will be like that :)

Although going to buy ... but absolutely do not like smiling faces!
Probably will try transplant from my medicom :banghead

If you don't like the smiling face, why not use one of the other face plates? :p

The faces are dead on IMO. The open mouth one being the best. There are countless times in TDK where he looks exactly like that

I sure hope HT is going to try to top DX01 and surprise us some more :D

Is that backpack just going to be a hunk of plastic or will you be able to store the stick gun in there??

Basically, is it going to be form or function??

Is that backpack just going to be a hunk of plastic or will you be able to store the stick gun in there??

it will just be plastic most likely as the sticky bomb goes behind the belt.

Seeing as the backpack is actually made up of the cape folded up in the film, I doubt you would be able to store anything in it as there is no room and would be inaccurate.

Just a heads up that Redfordfilms.com had this Figure on Special for 135 shipped this weekend. Don't know if it is still available at that price but it's worth checking out. :blackbat

Currently listed at $175 and an est. ship of June 2010.

Quite a good price though...if I had patience. :D

Currently listed at $175 and an est. ship of June 2010.

Quite a good price though...if I had patience. :D

Sorry Guys, that was a Mispost. They had the Joker DX at that price. It is now at 160 Shipped which is still an excellent deal. :D

The rear panel of the DX Joker head opens so that the PERS can be adjusted and it's nicely concealed by the sculpted hair. Does the rear of the DX Batman head open too to access the PERS mechanism? If so, then the head will have a visible and unattractive seam around the rear?

It'll be interesting to see how the pers are accessed. There is no obvious section in the back of the head I can think of which could hide the visible access point...

I bet you access PERS control thru the mouthpiece or under the neck. Those are the only options or maybe the whole cowl slides off.

Going by this picture, which I'm assuming is the sonar head from behind, I'm thinking the pers hatch will follow along the "seam" on the sides of the back of the head. I don't imagine they'll modify the mechanics of PERS for Batman, so the switch is most likely going to be identical to Joker so it'll be an access hatch at the back of the head, and given where that would likely be, from the same front views as the Joker, I don't think you'll see the seam. Even on Joker, from the back the seam isn't perfectly lost with the hair, but it's handled well enough that from any front on view, which most people are going to use for display, you can't see it, and most of the time, the figure will be viewed from at least a couple feet away.

DX02_TDK_Batman_07.jpg

Form, it's just to look like he does at the start of the Hong Kong sequence. The sticky gun is stored as seen in the photo above.

Need some updates on this one badly! Judging by what happened with DX joker, reckon he'll get any mods before release, or none? Im actually quite intruiged to see the box btw. Wondering what they'll do with that

I want see his body. It must be thin like the medicom please :(
It's the most important thing

Back