MMS 139 Resident Evil Afterlife Alice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMS 139 Resident Evil Afterlife Alice?

^ yeah...

I believe HT already said they had the likeness rights though so it shouldn't be an issue.

Requesting source on that or I'm calling wishful BS.
Please post Source.. i'd like to have that concern put to rest.

Can you imagine IF HT make The Executioner? He will be bigger, taller than Predator.

snapshot20101.jpg

Considering he's basically just an over-sized ganados, and the ganados sold poorly, i doubt thy'll do it.

Last edited:

Requesting source on that or I'm calling wishful BS.
Please post Source.. i'd like to have that concern put to rest.

It's somewhere in this thread. I'd be more helpful but im browsing on my phone at work. Ill try to look for it later.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79793

Edit: heres a link to the translated article. https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...ie-series-rights-reported-apple-daily-hk.html

Last edited:

Finally, the breaking news! YES we are making Alice from the Resident Evil movie series!
Howard: We were really interested in making Alice when RE3: Extinction was released. But the rights to Milla Jovovich was out of reach.
At first i was like
A%20Sad%20Face%20300%20dpi%20PICT4599.jpg

But then

From the sales figures we are getting from the Resident Evil video game line, we have managed to convince her and things are really shaping up. It will happen!

and i was all
excited-crocodile-32715-1246917566-3.jpg

Considering he's basically just an over-sized ganados, and the ganados sold poorly, i doubt thy'll do it.

Well the Dr. Salvador/Chainsaw Ganado also wasn't very accurate either. The shape of the potato sack was really off. I think the sheer size of the Executioner would be more of an incentive to get people to buy him but alas you are correct, the fact that the Ganado didn't sell well, means seeing the Executioner is slim.

Personally though I'd prefer the beefier game version myself.

I find the Executioner much more visually appealing than Dr. Salvador. Alas...I do agree

I allways thought there was something very disturbing about the simplicity about Dr. Salvador's look and actually found him the 2nd creepiest enemy in the game (the Regenerators/Iron Maidens being No1). When I first played RE4, I hated going into areas he was in. But I agree the Executioner is visually more appealing tha ol' Sal but I never found him as disturbing or even as intimidating.

They'd have to develop an all new body for the Executioner, so the likelihood of it ever happening is nil, I think.

We need more monsters particularly from RE5. If not the Executioner than maybe the Chainsaw Majini. All HT would need to do is tweak a standard TT to give it scars and such. Also, what other game creatures were in AL besides Executioner and zombies/majinis?

We need more monsters particularly from RE5. If not the Executioner than maybe the Chainsaw Majini. All HT would need to do is tweak a standard TT to give it scars and such. Also, what other game creatures were in AL besides Executioner and zombies/majinis?

The Split head dogs from RE5. Though the breed of dog was a doberman which was not the kind of dog in RE5.

The Split head dogs from RE5. Though the breed of dog was a doberman which was not the kind of dog in RE5.

So AL had the Executioner, zombies, Wesker and split dogs. Seriously the movies really should add more creatures if they are gonna call themselves Resident Evil.

So AL had the Executioner, zombies, Wesker and split dogs. Seriously the movies really should add more creatures if they are gonna call themselves Resident Evil.

yeeeup. They should take their "big super mighty explosion" fund and put it towards making more creatures.

I'm still waiting for them to put Hunters in the movie :monkey2....or Birkin....all five forms :lol

If HT not interesting to make The Executioner it will be okay because HCG are working on it! I'm happy now :hi5: but still hope for HT version.

They'd have to develop an all new body for the Executioner, so the likelihood of it ever happening is nil, I think.

not really. he's just a big dude, make some mods to a predator body, and done.

The entire upper body would have to be heavily modded and resculpted, they might as well just sculpt a new one. They could reuse the legs from the Berserker/Falconer Preds, so I'll give you that.

The Preds are still too short even Berserker. The game Executioner is supposed to be 7'8" (according to the NECA package) and the movie version looks a lil taller. At the very least in both the game and movie he's taller than a Pred. Not to mention the Executioner has a bulkier/fatter body. It would take more than a few minor mods imo. They'd need to add scars and stitches to the body and arms as well as little hols to but the spikes in. I'd say in order for an accurate Executioner, HT would almost certainly need an entirely new body.

Yay, dual shottys! Unless the HS is really off, this is probably going to be a must buy for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back