MMS 139 Resident Evil Afterlife Alice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMS 139 Resident Evil Afterlife Alice?

Bought!!! Although I would have prefer the extinction look, afterlive works for me too. Figure looking great from the back for me. Looks like a new body too, (all around thinner and I wager much smaller "assests" too).

Can't wait for my first HT female figure.

I think they said they were doing all four of em...or at least that's what it seemed like they said. I think we're getting at least one more judging by the poll not too long ago.

:cool: Cool. forgot about that detail. Four Alice's, but no other characters. LOLZ.

I'm pretty sure I'll be buying this even though it goes against my better judgment.

They'll probably only do the others if this sells well.

If HT make all versions of Alice I will get all!

Bring it on QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE3AA.jpg

If the sculpt looks dead on then this will be bought.

Yeap, I very-very like this pea jacket with "АРМИЯ" inscription =^__^=

I think they'll get the headscuplt. The black widow sculpts were pretty well done in my opinion. I hope she looks morel like a person and less like a doll. I feel like when it comes to girl figures theres some sort of resistance to dive in like they otherwise would.

just glad she's not got dolly-hair like widow. It REALLY ruins the figure w/o a crapload of work on the part of the owner.

as for the headsculpt, there s not doubt they CAN do it, the concern is getting the licensing rights.

they might not be able to get them.

Am I the only one who like "Real fabric hair" ?

I do like real hair as an additional touch. Alice's hair style is rather short though, so molded hair might be the best solution for this one.

just glad she's not got dolly-hair like widow. It REALLY ruins the figure w/o a crapload of work on the part of the owner.

as for the headsculpt, there s not doubt they CAN do it, the concern is getting the licensing rights.

they might not be able to get them.

I have no doubt that HT has the license for Milla Jovovich likeness. I guess it's currently in the approval stages.

But with two stunning headsculpt (ChrisTaylor, Barnes) under her belt already, I have no doubt this new female sculptor will delivers.

lol Heck yea. Cant wait to have this beauty in 1/6. I remember months ago people were just imagining this figure being made and now it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back