MMS 139 Resident Evil Afterlife Alice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMS 139 Resident Evil Afterlife Alice?

Wow! This looks great! I think the sculpt is pretty good--not perfect but pretty good. Very impressive!

Wow! This looks great! I think the sculpt is pretty good--not perfect but pretty good. Very impressive!

I agree. Many were complaining about her, but I think it is a very nice sculpt.

I wish they had developed that arm type prior to the release of Sheva.

But Alice elbow joints look the same than Jill Valentine's ones..pretty much limited if you ask me (only 90 degrees of range ) :thud:

I would rather the old TTF elbow joints for Alice (in this case fully covered by clothing) than the new ones from Jill Valentine

I bet that Alice and Jill will share the same whole body..

The wife is really excited about this one. Can't wait to get my hands on it either. :woo

But Alice elbow joints look the same than Jill Valentine's ones..very limited if you ask me (only 90 degrees of range ) :thud:

I would rather the old TTF elbow joints (in this case fully covered by clothing) than the new ones from Jill Valentine

I would bet that Alice and Jill will share the same whole body

It's better than the little metal armature covered with rubber arms that will probably disintegrate over time.

I think that the rubber arms were too far on the aesthetics side of things and the old plastic arms are sometimes fine for arms that are covered up, but these new arms show more muscle tone and look a lot nicer. I think they're a happy medium between aesthetics and articulation and Hot Toys seems to be going in this direction with most of their bodies as is being shown by figures like Royce, Wolverine, Jill, and the T-800.

It's better than the little metal armature covered with rubber arms that will probably disintegrate over time.

I think that the rubber arms were too far on the aesthetics side of things and the old plastic arms are sometimes fine for arms that are covered up, but these new arms show more muscle tone and look a lot nicer. I think they're a happy medium between aesthetics and articulation and Hot Toys seems to be going in this direction with most of their bodies as is being shown by figures like Royce, Wolverine, Jill, and the T-800.

Sheva has an hinge instead a ____ing piece of metal, that will brake eventually ..but you're right because, the rubbered arms or bodies will deteriorate over time..:pfft:

I would like a "custom arm" using the realistic upper arm,(from biceps to shoulder) but with the old TTF elbow joints..in the case of Alice or any other female figure with the joints covered.
Hottoys have gone to the right direction, and I'am agree.. but they have to improve those kind of limited joints somehow,

But Alice elbow joints look the same than Jill Valentine's ones..pretty much limited if you ask me (only 90 degrees of range ) :thud:

I would rather the old TTF elbow joints for Alice (in this case fully covered by clothing) than the new ones from Jill Valentine

I bet that Alice and Jill will share the same whole body..

I'm betting the upper rubber torso will be different... Alice getting small bust and Jill the medium variant.

I'm betting the upper rubber torso will be different... Alice getting small bust and Jill the medium variant.

Yes..of course

Milla Jovovich has an small bust, and HT will have to change the upper rubbered torso (breast implants), but apart from that, I would not expect any further changes in that body :monkey1

Top half of the sculpt is pretty much perfect, lower half needs tweaking to me in order to be great, (as shown in the facemask pics).

I have a feeling HT will roll out all specs for the new figures tomorrow.

I wonder when we'll get official specs and pics of Alice and Battle Suit Jill. Soon I hope.

I think we'll see specs and pics of Jill Battle Suit soon but Alice we have to wait because head sculpt not approve yet.

I think we'll see specs and pics of Jill Battle Suit soon but Alice we have to wait because head sculpt not approve yet.
Nah they will probally just add a prototype/pending aproval disclaimer like they did with the recent Iron Man figures. :wave

ap_20101225094308815.jpg

I think it like her.. pretty good likeness IMO.

Are we getting rubber arms again?

Since her joints are covered, I'd like more poseability, which this figure demands, quite frankly.

They looked plastic to me... not rubber.

If it is rubber arms then we are going to see black stains from the fabric also, but with hunnipot85 states I do and hope they are plastic.

Plastic can get stained too. But what does it matter, the figure isn't meant to be nude.

There was a picture posted of the plastic joints in the arm so im assuming thats that way HT will go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back