MMS 139 Resident Evil Afterlife Alice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMS 139 Resident Evil Afterlife Alice?

Eyes need to be bigger..... Milla has some huge eyes, that's her eye opening, lots of white of the eye ball...

JUST dead on!
From the sides with flashing looks just like her.
This suggests very poor lighting at the exhibition.
All who do not think so - a bunch of p***ks :lecture

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/AA-qPCJElr0?fs=1&hl=ru_RU"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/AA-qPCJElr0?fs=1&hl=ru_RU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I gotta say it is an impressive figure and the likeness is good. Not the best but still up to HT standards imo. Now if HT would just give up Apocalypse Jill and Nemesis allready.

I will def pick this one up.....glad they dident go with the rooted hair.

Head sculpted look like Milla but not spot on

kaijou022.jpg

Eyes need to be bigger..... Milla has some huge eyes, that's her eye opening, lots of white of the eye ball...

:lecture

Face looks a little thin, and should have larger eyes. But she's still the nicest female figure from HT. A definite buy.:clap

Apparently the face is not final... pending approval ... I presume..

Eddie Wong's pic..
5290540300_04b57f07ab_o.jpg

Face looks a little thin, and should have larger eyes. But she's still the nicest female figure from HT. A definite buy.:clap

I think the face size is correct. The figure pic has shadows on both side of the face giving the illusion of a thinner face. The real pic of Alice is flat lighted, hence looking fatter.

I noticed the "not final/pending approval" note on one of the pictures too, but I do hope they tweak the likeness to improve the eyes and some of other features to make it look more like Mila too.

Head sculpted look like Milla but not spot on

kaijou022.jpg

:lecture

Yup first thing I thought was the eyes. Also could thin the lips, turn up the tip of her nose, and pull back her hair like that photo to help with the shape of her head. I like the movie pic hairstyle way more here anyway.

Yup first thing I thought was the eyes. Also could thin the lips, turn up the tip of her nose, and pull back her hair like that photo to help with the shape of her head. I like the movie pic hairstyle way more here anyway.

Which is why 2 hair pieces are included... the one "not on her head", I suspect, is more for her hair at the end of the movie... while the one on the figure is more for the beginning of the movie..

I hadn't noticed that but if its the case, its really cool that we can now look forward to various hairstyle plugins with figures.

Chin is too pointed, making the head appear too long.

Figure looks brilliant though. I despise the films and yet am still tempted. :lol

Oh I hate the films but Milla is hot.

Oh I hate the films but Milla is hot.

:goodpost:

If they tweak the sculpt, i will likely break one of my collecting rules.

Then again; 89 Batman, MGS, Superman, Spidey, Indy...perhaps I will pass on this. :lol

You guys are seriously complaining about this sculpt? It is damn-near perfect. My only complaint, and it is a very tiny complaint, is that there isn't a red dress.

I think the sculpt looks really good! I'll get it soon...

Or not so soon, but I'll get it!

the nose is a little big...but I feel like from some angles its really on. I'm in for it no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back