MKY's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A special thanks to Adoptedscot for helping me out :hi5:

You're very welcome, I'm glad it's working out and you are settling in okay.
You take fantastic pics and I love the pieces :rock
x :duff

Welcome to the collecting syndrome...:) It's fun, sometimes maddening but always interesting.. not to mention expensive..LOL! Congrats!

ain't that the truth :lecture :exactly: :lol
x :wave

Great Scores and Pic's, Welcome to the Show; DJ

Thanks Colossus :rock Just had a quick sneak peek :)lurking) at your collection. It is another Major Drool thread. Some really epic pieces you have in your collection. Just shown my friend the red hulk / green hulk. He is interested in getting something similar.

You're very welcome, I'm glad it's working out and you are settling in okay.
You take fantastic pics and I love the pieces :rock
x :duff

ain't that the truth :lecture :exactly: :lol
x :wave

Thanks Shell :rock Do you have a collection thread ?

Thanks Colossus :rock Just had a quick sneak peek :)lurking) at your collection. It is another Major Drool thread. Some really epic pieces you have in your collection. Just shown my friend the red hulk / green hulk. He is interested in getting something similar.

Thanks Shell :rock Do you have a collection thread ?
Colossus' Collection thread is legendary around these parts (hi sweetie :wave) :lecture :rock

Nah, no collection thread for me. I don't have half of what I used to in terms of statues but I'm happy with what I have plus I'm a private kinda gal.
However I may be starting one for my Lady Mechanika collection soon which includes comics (x3 sets), Joe Benitez sketches, prints, mini prints and personalised goodies direct from Joe.
I'm still considering it.
x :1-1:

Back