MKY's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djmky

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi all, newbie here :thud:

Just bought my first statues the other day from The_One :hi5: Great seller (Recommended to all).

The_One website: https://www.thegoodthebadandtherobots.co.uk

I bought Lion-o & Mumm-ra 1/4 sideshow exclusives

My first impression are that these statues are awesome. I did my research before hand in regards to the shakey base on Lion-o. Some quality control issues on the paint. Connection problems with the head (Mumm-ra in particular) and lighting of the sword. I am thrilled to say no problem on these one I received. Everything lights up well and the paint work is gorgeous

Now I have to figure out, how to display these statues. I was thinking to display them in an Ikea detolf or Klingsbo glass cabinet. Though these statues are heavy. I think i'll need to spend abit more and get something that I can walk away from and not think its going to drop straight through the glass. Any ideas feel free to suggest.

Enjoy the pictures:

eight.jpg

seven.jpg

six.jpg

five.jpg

four.jpg

three.jpg

two.jpg

one.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Darth Snoopy and darthstitch :rock

A special thanks to Adoptedscot for helping me out :hi5:

Hey buddy, thanks for the shout out, most kind.
You've got some good camera skills there. Nice pics!!
Hope next time we meet, we can grab a drink and have a chat?.... Dang Snow!!!! :duff

Hey buddy, thanks for the shout out, most kind.
You've got some good camera skills there. Nice pics!!
Hope next time we meet, we can grab a drink and have a chat?.... Dang Snow!!!! :duff

No problem matey :duff

I've got a few more pics of the statues to put up. Will do it when I reach 10 posts :panic:

Definitely meet up next time for a drink and a chat. Hopefully it's not snowing... Glad that we both got home safe. Felt like I was go karting on the way back.

Welcome to the collecting syndrome...:) It's fun, sometimes maddening but always interesting.. not to mention expensive..LOL! Congrats!

Thanks averone and atom44 :duff

Definitely an expensive hobby, what have I let myself into :slap

I like your sig quote, definitely on point :)

Very nice!
I wish Hard Hero hadn't dropped the line :/

Thanks Drakul :duff

I wish they never dropped the line too :(. I feel like writing an email and asking them to reconsider :lecture (I'll even help distribute :panic:)

Though saying all of that (not to be greedy), very grateful they made Lion-o and Mumm-ra, would never of thought they would of done it :yess:

Last edited:
Back