Mk IV anyone have this happen?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, my IM Mk. IV's right kneepad popped off not 2 hours out of the box. Superglue fixed it no prob. Also, there seemed to be a ton of chipped paint spots all over the armor. I'm thinking of using Tamiya clear red acrylic paint to touch 'em up. Either that or a good ol' red finepoint Sharpie. It's worked before...

This exact thing happened to me with my War Machine right out of the box :(

Happened to my MIV as well and I did mention it in the MIV thread. But it is so minor and I glued it back without another thought and did not bother creating a new thread

Unfortunately, my IM Mk. IV's right kneepad popped off not 2 hours out of the box. Superglue fixed it no prob. Also, there seemed to be a ton of chipped paint spots all over the armor. I'm thinking of using Tamiya clear red acrylic paint to touch 'em up. Either that or a good ol' red finepoint Sharpie. It's worked before...
Feel free to touch up, but what you are describing is not "chipped" paint.
That is the intended HT paint app.

Lol you guys are funny...The figure is made to look a bit rough on the edges to make it seem more realistic. War Machine had it too...

Thanks for the info. I just want my figure to look pristine clean, like the only thing missing is that new factory-fresh armored platform smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back