Mk IV anyone have this happen?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThorsThunder

Super Freak
Reaction score
I cant be the only to have had the knee cap come off. It looks like it was meant to be removed as it is a square peg I can put it back in but it hardly stays now. Im sure it could be easily glued but damn...I like the figure a lot but it seems so frail like anything you do to move it you have to be so careful.

Hot toys step it up would you! .. less faulty figures = less stupid hot toys threads!

Picture? Its the trangular knee piece Ill take some pictures but not right now. I guess some hot glue would probably be best on it. Kind of irritating though that $190 and its pretty flimsy. Nice looking figure though, the Stark head is really awesome.

I think you're the first to report this problem, havent not read about this.. however there was some qc problems with paint chips and stuff..

Well its fixed some hot glue worked perfectly. Could have been the tropical Minnesota weather here that made the glue joint brittle or something.

Well its fixed some hot glue worked perfectly. Could have been the tropical Minnesota weather here that made the glue joint brittle or something.

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or not but anyways living in England is fantastic because temperature doesn't exceed 4c in the winter so no danger in warping joints or decaying rubber due to the heat. Thanks for the warning.

I had this exact same problem! Little super glue, no worries.

Was it the left cap?

Inconsistent gluing by HT could be a good thing if you want to disassemble the figure..... The knee cap and part of the shoulder armour came loose on my War Machines (2 out of 5 copies), Epoxy glued them back.

It was the right one rubio. I used hot glue and its perfect. Cant believe it hasnt happened to more people though. The figure is super cool other than that.
Tcollector, yeah we either get insane cold or a foot of snow at a time this year right..Looking forward to seeing the leaves on the trees again.

It was the right one rubio. I used hot glue and its perfect. Cant believe it hasnt happened to more people though. The figure is super cool other than that.
Tcollector, yeah we either get insane cold or a foot of snow at a time this year right..Looking forward to seeing the leaves on the trees again.

I agree, especially considering that the countermeasure problem has been so common to most of us. No sweat, though, perhaps the assemblers just overlooked a part or two here and there.

Yeah Im happy my countermeasure pieces stay intact. The fingerprints are driving me nuts, constantly rubbing them off with a paper towel now haha like a car with a new wax job.

Yeah Im happy my countermeasure pieces stay intact. The fingerprints are driving me nuts, constantly rubbing them off with a paper towel now haha like a car with a new wax job.

Paper towels will scratch the hell out of the paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back