Mixman 1/6 Scale figures **Update Page 9 ** Photobucket page14 (NEW UPDATES P. 32)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mixman 1/6 Scale figures some self made

The most 1/6 grails I've seen in one collection. Simply awesome.

This is THE BEST 1/6 collection. Period. You've got all of Zuno's fantastic dios, Rainman's figure and even Kojun's limited Pacino. Unreal! Congratulations!:rock:clap

truly epic collection, some ace customs to!!!! looking forward to seeing this display room

That is the best 1/6 customs collection I have ever seen!
Looking forward to seeing the Punisher in there :wink1:

Hi James,
I will be posting new pictures. I'll make sure to give the custom Punisher a good "seat" for the show. loool
Thanks for a great figure.

Hi James,
I will be posting new pictures. I'll make sure to give the custom Punisher a good "seat" for the show. loool
Thanks for a great figure.

I would also love to see some more pics of your "Air Force One" custom :pray:

I'll be posting pictures soon MarfMaster. I know you asked me earlier too. Just wanted to let you know that I will. I was not ignoring the request. Just need some time as I am working on tons of stuff including 4 bad a** custom pieces by Serang and of course "The Dude" by Rainman Da Man ... :)

Last edited:

I'll be posting pictures soon MarfMaster. I know you asked me earlier too. Just wanted to let you know that I will. I was not ignoring the request. Just need some time as I am working on tons of stuff including 4 bad a** custom pieces by Serang and of course "The Dude" by Rainman the Da Man ... :)

Cool beans! :rock Look forward to the Serang stuff you're working on. I also purchased a Rainman Dude fullset, cannot wait for that to arrive :hi5:

Whats up Alex! Great meeting you at the Xpo! Your a really cool dude with a mean collection to boot! Ready to move that Carlito yet???:wink1:

Last edited:

Unreal custom collection! Just wow! I even see Fredo in there, unbelievable! Bravo man.

Hey man ... how are you?
It was great meeting you and your buddies at the XPO. It was amasing to see so many great collectors who share the same passion. I noticed you added me to your friends list. Keep in touch and let me know whats up every now and then. I'll be posting new pictures soon.
Carlito is here to stay... lool

Wow! This is my first time seeing your collection and I'm blown away. The quality and the quatity are equally mind-blowing! I recognize tons of grail pieces in there and you have great taste in figures.

thanks for sharing pics of your great collection, they are very inspiring!

Thanks die. I will be posting more pictures with some new custom figures soon.

Hands down, the best 1/6 collection I've seen. You have all the 1/6 that I want.
Truly epic collection. :clap

Hi MarfMaster
It was very nice meeting you too. I was impressed with your entries at the expo. Great stuff. Keep in touch.
:)

Hi Guys

I will be updating the site with new pictures soon.
;)

Absolutely love your collection! I know how space can be an issue and we all have to make do, but I really can't wait to see what you can do when you have the proper space. It'll be like your own personal museum. Thanks for sharing!

Yes smitty ... you said it my friend. It is a challenge to get evey single figure the display space it deserves. I love all my figures and I just cannot sell any of my older figures to open up space for new ones like some people do. For now I'll work with what I have.

WOW! What an amazing collection, you should be very proud of yourself as I'm sure you are. I cant wait until you get these in their new space with updated pics!

Yes smitty ... you said it my friend. It is a challenge to get evey single figure the display space it deserves. I love all my figures and I just cannot sell any of my older figures to open up space for new ones like some people do. For now I'll work with what I have.

I feel the same about selling figures. Very rarely will I sell a figure, they just get boxed away until I have space to display them. Plus, it's always cool to re-explore boxed up figures one or two years down the line; it's almost like opening them for the first time again. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Back