Mistress Wishlist Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a calendar. Anyone willing to give one up let me know and I'll pay shipping. :)

Please PM me.

This just reminded me that I am expecting a shipment from ssc today. I totally forgot. I have 2 things coming. I doubt I will get two calendars, but if I do ( I prob wont even get one ) I will send one your way. Don't worry about shipping.

Well, I waited, I prayed...and today I'll finally give up. No Hb pf for me this year. Thanks Sc and the mistress for all the wonderfull items you did give away however.

A young woman who runs the Y program at my school was a recipient this year. her and I were chatting after school one night, and she was looking for something unique for her hubby who's a marvel fan. They don't have much money, so I told her about the mistress giveaway and showed her how to enter. She ended up asking for the undertaker, she couldn't remember the name of the punisher, but since she mentioned marvel, Sc sent her Ms. marvel. Her husband was floored and she's been riding cloud nine here with the kids at school. I know they are not on the freaks board, so I told her I'd post her thanks here as well, and let the Mistress know it was well recieved.

It was an item that went to someone who is more than diserving for all the hard work she does here at our school with some underprivalleged kids, and I will post my thanks to Sc for that as well!

I just want to thank Sideshow for everything. Even though they didn't grant my wish for my ex-wife/current girlfriend. I asked the mistress to grant her a Gamorrean Guard as she loves pigs and is always taking care of everyone and foregoing her own wants and needs.

This past Tuesday I wound up in the ER for a bulging disc in my neck again (happened in 2000 previously) and has been there non-stop for me taking me to the ER 3 times, making sure I take my meds and even going out of her way to communicate with my work so that they are aware of my situation. Without her, I don't know how I would be getting through this. On Monday I start physical therapy and I am sure she will be right there watching over me.

I'm definitely going to submit her again next time as she deserves it more than anyone I know.

Well, I waited, I prayed...and today I'll finally give up. No Hb pf for me this year. Thanks Sc and the mistress for all the wonderfull items you did give away however.

A young woman who runs the Y program at my school was a recipient this year. her and I were chatting after school one night, and she was looking for something unique for her hubby who's a marvel fan. They don't have much money, so I told her about the mistress giveaway and showed her how to enter. She ended up asking for the undertaker, she couldn't remember the name of the punisher, but since she mentioned marvel, Sc sent her Ms. marvel. Her husband was floored and she's been riding cloud nine here with the kids at school. I know they are not on the freaks board, so I told her I'd post her thanks here as well, and let the Mistress know it was well recieved.

It was an item that went to someone who is more than diserving for all the hard work she does here at our school with some underprivalleged kids, and I will post my thanks to Sc for that as well!

Thats a great read. probably thee most deserving post out of all the entries in this thread.

That's wonder to hear rogue. Sometimes it's not about us, but the people who we also know deserve a blessing.

It's that time of the year again.... :yess:

I submitted my oldest daughter this year. She feels left out because everyone in the family has gotten something from SS except her over the years (Spook, SDCC, Fantacular, Mistress, etc...).

She has been a great kid so I thought this year I would try and help her get something from SS sent to her.

Hopefully it comes true.

I submitted my oldest daughter this year. She feels left out because everyone in the family has gotten something from SS except her over the years (Spook, SDCC, Fantacular, Mistress, etc...).

She has been a great kid so I thought this year I would try and help her get something from SS sent to her.

Hopefully it comes true.

I bet they can find something nice to send her. :)

My wish was granted last year so I am sitting this year out. I hope everyone gets something weather they think they deserve it or not.

I bet they can find something nice to send her. :)

My wish was granted last year so I am sitting this year out. I hope everyone gets something weather they think they deserve it or not.

don't sit out, nominate someone else who is deserving of a gift. :slap

Hopefully it comes true.

What's your kid into?

I entered last year,but wasn't picked. I hope this year I get picked. I asked for the Captain Jack DX Series figure. This year has really sucked,and I could sure use a cheering up. Please Mistress,pick me!! :arr

Back