Mistress Wishlist Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone reminds me to ask Sideshow for a calendar next year? Or should I just ask for a free calendar this year? Cause you guys made it sounds too easy to get. :gah:

Last edited:
Someone reminds me to ask Sideshow for a calendar next year? Or should I just ask for a free calendar this year? Cause you guys made it sounds too easy to get. :gah:

They include one with every in stock order you place while supplies last, so as long as you order something from SS you should be ok to get one.
I just ordered some stands and a bag so hopefully they send one with those. :)

And when did the Vemonsauses go on GC list---That is what I wanted...Oh well---I may be getting a wonderful deal on a Ackbar Bust from a fellow freak:hi5:

Ackbar?!?! NICE!!!! Ya lucky bum. ;)

I really want this calendar. I am still hoping they put it with my waitlist convert. If they didn't, I will be really sad.

so Sideshow granted about 100 wishes and we have only seen pics of 4 or 5 of them? Where did they all go? Come on people, show your gifts!!!

Still awesome! :lecture

:lol Hey man we all can't win, but this is hilarious!

In all fairness I had a Christmas Story Bunny Rabbit suit ready to go if my wish was fulfilled. Maybe next year...

Oh boy Waller. Sure...

dismissivewank.gif

lol:rotfl.............

WOW! My father got the Chernabog maquette! I wish I had been able to film it instead of just taking pictures because he was doing some serious laughing. :lol Actually, the laughing started while I was out of the room getting a camera. He opened the card and howled with laughter. Then he handed the card to my mother to read and she was laughing too! I've borrowed the card, so here is what got them laughing.....

"We wanted to let you know that at least we don't have any complaints for you!

Tell your son and his wife to start bangin' away on their own place and while he's at it come over and help YOU fix the wiring in your house! As my mamma always told me "I brought you into this world and if you are an ungrateful wretch I can take you back out just as quickly!""

:rotfl:clap:exactly:

My parents are in the other room of the office right now looking at his Chernabog (he LOVES it) and laughing. And he wants the card back so he can read it again, so I better go.

I really do plan on getting a picture up soon....

"We wanted to let you know that at least we don't have any complaints for you!

Tell your son and his wife to start bangin' away on their own place and while he's at it come over and help YOU fix the wiring in your house! As my mamma always told me "I brought you into this world and if you are an ungrateful wretch I can take you back out just as quickly!""

Thats pretty sweet. Maybe you should frame it for them and hang it up next to Chernabog. :)

Will B&W do? PM me with your address...

See that's the freaks spirit. If I had one, I would have sent it over. I had gc's that no one wanted. *sigh* They went unused.

So, side note from all these giveaways. I mentioned in another post that now my father got a Hellboy, I knew he was going to be a collector for life. Well, he told me he ordered a Silver Surfer statue. Of course he didn't tell me which one. I personally like the faux bronze. I have seen both in person. The polystone one is huge though. Anyways, just wanted sideshow to know, he loves you and your stuff that much!

Nice. And, congrats. It's a good feeling when another freak is there for you.

Yes it is :clap I used the money i had saved up for a mort on a "Angel Tree" for needy children this christmas

and spent it all ,But I thought It would make a kid smile and be Happy .Now I know the feeling they Have:wave
I am jumping around like a Kid :rotfl

They include one with every in stock order you place while supplies last, so as long as you order something from SS you should be ok to get one.
I just ordered some stands and a bag so hopefully they send one with those. :)

My Spiderman Ex comiquette came and whowloa, I got a free calendar from Sideshow. Mistress of the web or Sideshow must've been listening/reading. Next time, I am gonna ask for a red Ferrari!!! Thanks Sideshow!!

**Watch everyone as a red Ferrari shows up on my driveway next month!!!!**

Back