Mistress Wishlist Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics so far----
I will wait until next year to pot mine with my Venomasauses :pray:
Buffygirl---You and your Dad look like very nice people---Congrats

Great pics so far----
I will wait until next year to pot mine with my Venomasauses :pray:
Buffygirl---You and your Dad look like very nice people---Congrats

Thank you. I like to think we are.

Buffy! Your Dad got a red X box! What number is his PF?

I don't even know what that means, red x. I see the x but I haven't the foggiest what it means, explain. And 74 is pretty good. My HB that I got was 41.

Buffy, the red X on the box is for the lower edition #s.
I think #1-100 have the box marked with an X.... but could be wrong on that. ...just as an easy identifier in the warehouse I suppose.

Wow we had a wonderful Christmas this year. For the first time in 6 years no one ended up in the hospital, except the dog.

And I woke up with more good news. Sideshow got my email and fixed the shipping error and my package should now be headed to me...I hope. Yet another reason why I love sideshow and will remain loyal to them always. :) thank you sideshow for all your awesomeness and generosity.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

I got a personalized card...I asked for the Speeder Bike...which some members here know I have been jokingly asking for for a long time...I put in my letter that it was tradition that I ask for it. The Letter they sent me stated "Who would want to break tradition since 2007? We would! Merry Christmas from Sideshow"

This message is for Chicky, whenever she drops by.

Do you still want us to email you photos/video? OR, will you just take the photos from the thread?

This message is for Chicky, whenever she drops by.

Do you still want us to email you photos/video? OR, will you just take the photos from the thread?

PLease send them to [email protected] subject line. wish list received!

I am waiting on pictures, and videos. I was promised pictures of someone in footy PJs and a video of someone who promised to squeal like a girl in front of total strangers. I eagerly await them! Also include a bit about the wish and what you got as well if it is not obvious. We will look to posting them on our site!

I am waiting on pictures, and videos. I was promised pictures of someone in footy PJs and a video of someone who promised to squeal like a girl in front of total strangers. I eagerly await them! Also include a bit about the wish and what you got as well if it is not obvious. We will look to posting them on our site!

I hope the Freaks start sending pics---:impatient:
Never Ever make The Mistress wait---:thwak

Congrats to all the Freaks who got your wishlists fulfilled.

I did not, but I certainly don't feel like a loser because the generosity Sideshow displayed really warms my heart.

'Nuff said! :duff

I will get them to you tomorrow.

Congrats on everyone who got their wishes fulfilled! So far everyone received some awesome pieces! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

Back