Mistress Wishlist Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Sideshow, I am a loyal customer now!!!

Congrats Mr. Green. I have the grey hulk lsb and it is very cool and very heavy!!

Congrats to all others that have received a gift from sideshow. I saw Chicky came in and granted a few here also...VERY COOL!!!! Sideshow just rocks!!!! :clap

Can't wait to open mine and post some pics here Xmas day!!

Thanks Sideshow, I am a loyal customer now!!!

I shined my luck on you ;)

But I knew you would get one. Congrats.

Anyone notice the cancelation stories all of a sudden? Oh... I just remembered, this one time I had to cancel the Captian America EX to help feed this starving puppy I found on flooding streets. Well puppy's safe now. If his sweet soft barks could type... they would say " :bark: give ktjn cap... EX :bark:".

That really didn't quite happen, but...I was subjected to the harsh prices of the 'for sale forum' to get a Cap EX :monkey2

Last edited:
I hope I at least get a sticker that says--Do Not Open Until Christmas--We mean It!

I hope I at least get a sticker that says--Do Not Open Until Christmas--We mean It!

No! If I have to be without a keychain at Spook for 3 years, you get NO STICKER!!!! :pfft:

:D

:1-1:

Here's your sticker......

4232008110040AM23921.jpg

Oh I use my own money to get it, but at certain stores you can really stretch a buck.

Do you have to pay taxes on food items there?

We did a huge Thanksgiving meal here at the high school. Anyone was welcome, anyone, no matter who. Luckily we got everything donated. The staff and some of the sports kids cooked and served. It was fun. I don't ever want to smell turkey again. :lol

We just got back from HEB and spent $77.11 on groceries for the Brown Santa drive! And yep, we have a food tax.

I know Chicky said there was a Helboy bust given out. I HOPE HOPE HOPE it's for my dad. He's had a rough year, his parents both passed away. Anyways, here's praying. :D

We just got back from HEB and spent $77.11 on groceries for the Brown Santa drive! And yep, we have a food tax.

I know Chicky said there was a Helboy bust given out. I HOPE HOPE HOPE it's for my dad. He's had a rough year, his parents both passed away. Anyways, here's praying. :D

Fingers crossed for ya! :pray:

Congrats Mr. Green. I have the grey hulk lsb and it is very cool and very heavy!!

Congrats to all others that have received a gift from sideshow. I saw Chicky came in and granted a few here also...VERY COOL!!!! Sideshow just rocks!!!! :clap

Can't wait to open mine and post some pics here Xmas day!!

Thanks...I am not totally sure if its a Gray LSB Hulk yet as I asked for Gray/Green LSB, Hulk 1:1 bust, Thanos. Any Hulk items is good enough for me. But the shipping box looks fitting of a Hulk LSB. Still haven't open it of course and this is the first time I ever win anything that I entered...beside a music box/CD, Radio player from a company I worked for a long time ago that I didn't entered.

I shined my luck on you ;)

But I knew you would get one. Congrats.

Anyone notice the cancelation stories all of a sudden? Oh... I just remembered, this one time I had to cancel the Captian America EX to help feed this starving puppy I found on flooding streets. Well puppy's safe now. If his sweet soft barks could type... they would say " :bark: give ktjn cap... EX :bark:".

That really didn't quite happen, but...I was subjected to the harsh prices of the 'for sale forum' to get a Cap EX :monkey2

Thanks buddy....I'll PM you in 2 weeks. I just won and am the only bidder for a great deal on a She-Hulk comiquette(AH by Adam Hugh). I am thinking about bidding on a great deal on Green LSB Ex on ebay that relisted. Sooo tempting to find out what this wishlist item contain so I can decide if I should bid. This the season to get great deal!!!

Congrats Mr. Green!

Thanks!!! I'll skip next season, so someone else can get his/her.

Last edited:
Congrats BG! That is awesome. I'm gonna have total heart attack before Christmas. UPS stopped today with The A-Team and I bolted upstairs to see what size a package it was. :lol

I second that!!

I just went to pick up my second order Hulk comiquette Ex and I was looking around for the biggest box I can find. And I see a Sideshow box that's somewhat small and I am thinking someone from my area is a customer of Sideshow. Then I see a big, biger box underneath with Sideshow name. Then I see both my name on the box, and I am like shock!!!

Its a Hulk LSB, I am sure of it....gotta be a Gray one. I was unemployed for a year and I got a job for 6 months now, so I finally at a point in my life that I can start to collect. If its a Gray, I'll complete my Hulk LSB by getting a Green and vice-versa. Hulk 1:1 bust after that.

I had an accident 2 weeks ago; some school bus driver rear-ended me and cause my stoped vehicle to hit someone in front of me. Insurance will cover it but oh man, this gift will cover it! :yess:

Will open in Christmas!

MistressOfWeb.jpg

Congrats Mr. Green! :clap

I still have my fingers,and toes crossed that I receive my wish.

Hoping my friend Jay gets a package from the mistress soon. The wait is driving me crazy. Can't wait to see his face if he gets what I asked for. Man, Sideshow does it again...the most giving company out there.

A big congrats to all who have had there wishes fulfilled:clap
I had over 4 pre-orders i had to cancel:gah: and looking at the pics on sideshows site i see my wish was not granted:monkey2 but there is always next year:wink1:

A big congrats to all who have had there wishes fulfilled:clap
I had over 4 pre-orders i had to cancel:gah: and looking at the pics on sideshows site i see my wish was not granted:monkey2 but there is always next year:wink1:

Is that all?
By my current tally I had to cancel 26 pre-ordered 1:6 scale figures this year. There's probably a few that I forgot about, and excluding the few Premium format figures that I knew were a pipe dream (I still have yet to actually see a Premium Format figure in person).

But one of the lost that I wished for did show up in the wish list this year, Hot Toys War Machine!
:panic:
I really hope that's for me, it'll be the only 1:6 figure under the tree.

Is that all?
By my current tally I had to cancel 26 pre-ordered 1:6 scale figures this year. There's probably a few that I forgot about, and excluding the few Premium format figures that I knew were a pipe dream (I still have yet to actually see a Premium Format figure in person).

But one of the lost that I wished for did show up in the wish list this year, Hot Toys War Machine!
:panic:
I really hope that's for me, it'll be the only 1:6 figure under the tree.

Damn, lots of cancellation. Do you get hit with NRD(Non Refundable Deposit) on 1:6 scale? If so, I can feel all the second hand "KABOOM!!!", "KNOCK!!", "CRACK!", "PUNCHES" coming your way.

Last edited:
My wishlist was for something that I had to cancel earlier this year. I was fortunate this year to not have the hardships some of my fellow Freaks had, so not a big deal if I don't get it since I still have a great collection without it.

Congrats to the Freaks who got their wishlists fulfilled and a huge THUMBS UP to Chicky for what she's done! :duff

Mistress posted pics of 74 wishlist giveaways. While I'm saddened to learn my request isn't pictured among them, I'm totally thrilled to see so many freaks getting their wishes fulfilled! Major congrats, guys and gals! Don't forget to post pics!

:)

PM me your info and canceled order number. Your wish has been granted.

Oh, Mistress, you are the greatest....

I come here everyday, several days a week to see if anyone else wished for a Rocketeer PF and so far no one has claimed that they have so my hopes grow every time a Fedex or UPS truck drive by.....It is a rollercoast of emotions, I have to say.... :panic:

Will I get it? Will I not? Should I put myself through this every year?:cuckoo:

The answer is :yess: It is a fun stress....I have high hopes this year.....

Cheers :wave

Bear

Oh, Mistress, you are the greatest....

I come here everyday, several days a week to see if anyone else wished for a Rocketeer PF and so far no one has claimed that they have so my hopes grow every time a Fedex or UPS truck drive by.....It is a rollercoast of emotions, I have to say.... :panic:

Will I get it? Will I not? Should I put myself through this every year?:cuckoo:

The answer is :yess: It is a fun stress....I have high hopes this year.....

Cheers :wave

Bear

I haven't read about anyone wishing for a Jedi Luke PF (and there are several shown on the site) so my hopes are still marginally high... even though we're currently somewhat cut off from flood waters (day 2 and 1/2 off work) and last night we had a snow storm which I just finished shoveling out of. Wacky week-- here's hoping a Fed-Ex truck is plowing its way through the mayhem to me. You never know.

Back