Mistress Wishlist Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I missed out on the Wishlist deadline...again. Oh well, I'll be sure to remember to submit a request next year for some of the orders I had to cancel this year. Can't complain, I'm gainfully employed in this harsh economic climate, and my four and five year old daughters don't want for anything. Glad that those less fortunate than I were able to get some goodies, and it's awesome of Sideshow to make some Christmas wishes coem true.

Congrats to evryone who had their wish fulfilled and kudos to Sideshow for being such an awesome company.

I had to cancel numerous orders this year due to uncertain financial issues. My work is not steady to say the least and recently had to cancel everything except my only flex pay. The one that I regret the most the the Berserker Predator from Hot Toys. Hopefully I'll be able to pick him up down the road.

Once again, congrats to everyone that has received something so far. Chicky and Sideshow are the greatest! Thanks for everything that you do for us Freaks!

Last edited:
Right now the only wish I have for SS is to get back at me about my Thanos replacement :pray: + The Undying Carcass I wished for :)

Crossing my fingers that a special wishlist for my daughter went through.
We open all incoming statues together. She gets so excited.
She now has her own little statue room.

:)

Crossing my fingers that a special wishlist for my daughter went through.
We open all incoming statues together. She gets so excited.
She now has her own little statue room.

Good Luck, It's great when you can share a hobby with your kids. My daughter has started her own dino collection, and now mom's gotten into it as well.

Congrats to all the winners here, Chicky has been amazing as always, glad to see some of those long sought after wishes filled!

Good Luck, It's great when you can share a hobby with your kids. My daughter has started her own dino collection, and now mom's gotten into it as well.

Congrats to all the winners here, Chicky has been amazing as always, glad to see some of those long sought after wishes filled!

It all started so innocently too. She could not have been more than 2 years old. One day, I walked into my statue room and there, sitting on the bottom shelf next to Robin and Batgirl, was this little porcelain figure I gave her of Penelope the cat (Pepe le pew's girlfriend). She didn't even move anything around. She simply found an open space on the shelf and assumed it. For those of you who are parents, I'm sure you could imagine the adoring feeling of the moment.

I called her into the room and affectionately asked, "What's that, Selina?". She smiles wide as she suddenly felt included in my little sanctum sanctorum. As I suddenly inch over to the bottom shelf to admire her little addition to the collection, she then says "no touching".

No moment could make a collector daddy more proud.

It all started so innocently too. She could not have been more than 2 years old. One day, I walked into my statue room and there, sitting on the bottom shelf next to Robin and Batgirl, was this little porcelain figure I gave her of Penelope the cat (Pepe le pew's girlfriend). She didn't even move anything around. She simply found an open space on the shelf and assumed it. For those of you who are parents, I'm sure you could imagine the adoring feeling of the moment.

I called her into the room and affectionately asked, "What's that, Selina?". She smiles wide as she suddenly felt included in my little sanctum sanctorum. As I suddenly inch over to the bottom shelf to admire her little addition to the collection, she then says "no touching".

No moment could make a collector daddy more proud.

Wow man...you're a real lucky man!!...wish that could happen soon for me and my wife...

CHICKY, YOU ROCK MY WORLD....that is all.

p.s make my buddies dream of silver surfer comiquette come true! if you dont I love you anyway! merry christmas!

Buffy, go to stores like Aldi where you can get whole cases of can goods for pretty cheap. That's what I do for our canned food drives. The janitor at my school hates me because I make him get the cases out of my car. :D

Unfortunately, it's a bit different in Texas. They need the Tax ID number before they can approve anything. So I have forwarded that info onto Brown Santa on who to contact, etc. I don't mind putting our money forth for it, it's a good cause, and I am very blessed. Time to bless others.

Unfortunately, it's a bit different in Texas. They need the Tax ID number before they can approve anything. So I have forwarded that info onto Brown Santa on who to contact, etc. I don't mind putting our money forth for it, it's a good cause, and I am very blessed. Time to bless others.

Oh I use my own money to get it, but at certain stores you can really stretch a buck.

Do you have to pay taxes on food items there?

We did a huge Thanksgiving meal here at the high school. Anyone was welcome, anyone, no matter who. Luckily we got everything donated. The staff and some of the sports kids cooked and served. It was fun. I don't ever want to smell turkey again. :lol

This thread =
somuchwingraphicm.png

This thread =
somuchwingraphicm.png

I second that!!

I just went to pick up my second order Hulk comiquette Ex and I was looking around for the biggest box I can find. And I see a Sideshow box that's somewhat small and I am thinking someone from my area is a customer of Sideshow. Then I see a big, biger box underneath with Sideshow name. Then I see both my name on the box, and I am like shock!!!

Its a Hulk LSB, I am sure of it....gotta be a Gray one. I was unemployed for a year and I got a job for 6 months now, so I finally at a point in my life that I can start to collect. If its a Gray, I'll complete my Hulk LSB by getting a Green and vice-versa. Hulk 1:1 bust after that.

I had an accident 2 weeks ago; some school bus driver rear-ended me and cause my stoped vehicle to hit someone in front of me. Insurance will cover it but oh man, this gift will cover it! :yess:

Will open in Christmas!

MistressOfWeb.jpg

Back