Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eminem song was a horrible choice, and it is getting a bit tiresome with the whole "frame Ethan/IMF" plot, BUT...

...this does look like an awesome movie!!

Looks pretty good. Excited about Brad Bird directing and Simon Pegg. And :lol Sith Lord pointing out how poor Ethan is always getting framed!

I'd be interested in an Ethan Hunt fig, but only if he came with somekind of tactical gear and a bunch of weapons. No need for a streetclothes version or something.

but if we got a street clothes version, maybe they could do Oprah's couch as the exclusive. and why stop there?!? What about a 2-pack with Oprah:panic: Quick, whose got her likeness rights!?

can't wait to see a preview for this:yess:

Brilliant. I love all 3 films and i'm a huge fan of Tom Cruise. Bring it on!

I enjoyed the last one, and this looks like a fun movie based on the trailer. Personally, I think the Eminem song works. Far better than Tool in the Cap trailer, anyway.

but if we got a street clothes version, maybe they could do Oprah's couch as the exclusive. and why stop there?!? What about a 2-pack with Oprah:panic: Quick, whose got her likeness rights!?

can't wait to see a preview for this:yess:

Dude! GREAT idea! HT make it happen! :lol :lol ;)

Saw the trailer today with Transformers and it really interested me. I didn't like the last Ethan Hunt outing but this one looks promising. I just recently saw Knight and Day which could have been made into a M:I storyline without much effort so I'm in the mood for this franchise again.

Back