Missing Minas Morguls found

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont quite get why he listed them as just LOTR statue. It is not even a statue but a bookend or an enviroment piece. He could have been better off puting the words minas morgul in his title :confused: kinda weird to me.

carbo-fation said:
Hmmm, maybe I can get one now for a decent price!! I'll put in a best offer!!

If the buy is 150 pounds, he probably won't accept much less. 150 pounds is like $285.

I can't believ peopel pay that much money for that. Of all the pieces to pay 3 times retail for I think that is one of the least deserving.

Jesse

Jesseawilson said:
I can't believ peopel pay that much money for that. Of all the pieces to pay 3 times retail for I think that is one of the least deserving.

Jesse

I agree. To me, the best of the environments is the helms deep (well besides orthanc, and talk about paying too much for something on ebay, holy crap). I'm going to pass on all these and pray to danbuy mint that they make more.

Jesseawilson said:

Jesse

I'm with you Jesse...Nice piece, but for the price they are going for....No thanks!

congerking said:
I agree. To me, the best of the environments is the helms deep (well besides orthanc, and talk about paying too much for something on ebay, holy crap). I'm going to pass on all these and pray to danbuy mint that they make more.

Really!? :confused: Interesting.

Don't forget the Stone Trolls. :D Oh and MM is a rip, you are right.

LOTRFan said:
Really!? :confused: Interesting.

Don't forget the Stone Trolls. :D Oh and MM is a rip, you are right.

Forgot about the stone trolls....I don't consider them an environment cause they're so damn big...:chew

carbo-fation said:
I know it's pricy that's why I haven't bought it yet. But the completist in me is dying......must have .

you must not succumb...don't give in to ebay pirates...arggggggggggggh

carbo-fation said:
I know it's pricy that's why I haven't bought it yet. But the completist in me is dying......must have it!! :emperor

I know what you mean....I've been watching fleabay for this for about a year.....I just refuse to pay these prices.

WOW, who'd buy so many!?! God I want that item but i'm not paying those prices.

Bodie The Cursed said:
I sold mine recently for 300 bucks.. I was shocked it went do high... I never cared for the piece either.

I thought it was a cool piece, but not $300 cool.

P.S. Bodie, how would you compare the Minus Morgul to the Danbudy LoTR Environments (if you have any of those) ?

Bodie The Cursed said:
I sold mine recently for 300 bucks.. I was shocked it went do high... I never cared for the piece either.

I think I got about $285 for mine, I have never regretted it.

I know you didn't ask for my opinion conger, but the DM pieces are much better than both the MT and MM offerings. First they are much bigger, about to scale with most of the SSW goodies, and just as nicely painted - MM wasn't that well done. The only problem being, DM has yet to do MM (and probably won't), so if you are after that particular envio, you are stuck with the SSW version.

LOTRFan said:
I think I got about $285 for mine, I have never regretted it.

I know you didn't ask for my opinion conger, but the DM pieces are much better than both the MT and MM offerings. First they are much bigger, about to scale with most of the SSW goodies, and just as nicely painted - MM wasn't that well done. The only problem being, DM has yet to do MM (and probably won't), so if you are after that particular envio, you are stuck with the SSW version.

No problem, question was aimed towards anybody. I kind of figure as much with the DM envios. A friend has the SS minus morgul and while impressive in quality, wasn't that big to scale and IMHO not worth all that money. I just don't have a DM envio yet to compare (getting barad-dur in about a week).

Back