• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

miscellaneous 1/6 parts for customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Craw

Super Freak
Reaction score
i'm cleaning out my customs drawer. please buy. if you buy multiple items i can cut you a deal or make me an offer on multiple item lots.

frist i have 4 headsculpts from dragon figures $5 each shipped blonde head sold

IMG_1223.jpg

I have a SS Mulder head sculpt with a slight paint chip on the tip of his nose. $15 shipped
and a custom Bill Murry sculpted by Ada and custom painted by Custommikey $25 shipped
IMG_1224.jpg

Next is a Female outfit by Triads. never opened. Blue Tube top and black skirt. very nice. $20 shipped

IMG_1225.jpg

3 white undershirts from the ST coverall sets. all shirts sold
1 pair of OD green BDU pants. $5 each shipped

IMG_1230.jpg

5 pairs of muddy work boots from the ST coverall sets and socks included. $5 each shipped 2 pairs sold
1 pair of female glove hands with adapter wrist pegs. these are very hard. not bendy. $5 shippedsold

IMG_1234.jpg

3 rocket launcher/bazookas from dragon. all 3 sold
2 pistols with removable mags and holsters from dragon. both pending
1 molded grenade bandolier. sold
3 pairs of dragon handcuffs. non-opening. you'll have to pop the hands off to use them. all 3 sold
$5 each item shipped

IMG_1233.jpg

4 military alice style backpacks. no straps or frames. you'll have to rig something up. fully functioning pouches with straps. plus you'll get the desert camo cover thingy:huh with these. $10 each shipped 1 pack sold

IMG_1232.jpg

finally i got this custom female figure i was gonna use for a custom terminator cameron. i don't want it anymore. selling the whole figure as is. Triads Otaku body. triads black camisole top( i got it it tucked under itself in this pic. it actually hangs much longer if you like.) triads black leather pants. triads female biker boots. and 2 handguns. you'll also get the pink undergarments that came with the body as well as the extra hands. i can't find her feet though. the boots are just around her legs. makes for a great custom female figure. $60 shippedsold

IMG_1226.jpg

Last edited:
I will take

3 rocket launcher/bazookas from dragon.

1 molded grenade bandolier.

1 pair female hands with pegs

pm sent

some more items

1 sideshow cobra trooper helmet. the helmet has a white scratch in the front. you can see it in the pic. it can probably be painted out if you match colors or paint a symbol over it. $5 shipped sold
IMG_1238.jpg

here's an alternative snake eyes head i was working on. it's the HT slim body head with a balaclava spot glued to it. it is glued under the neck socket like the sideshow version and spot glued to the forehead. you can still shift around the part the covers the nose and mouth. i also painted scars over the left eye and whited out the iris. it isn't sealed so it will scratch or wash off if you'd like. you also get the goggles. i was gonna make a balistics mask but never got around to it. maybe you can. $20 shipped

IMG_1236.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

prison break style leather jacket/blazer. $15 shipped
IMG_1239.jpg

blue sweater $5 shipped
tan/khaki slacks $5 shipped sold
IMG_1240.jpg

Last edited:
bump.

added a leather jacket and a sweater and pants.

still some great stuff left. make me offers.

if enough people are interested, i'll break that female figure down into parts. shirt, pants, boots, guns, and otaku body.

Back