Miniature spot lights

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Epicsnakehip

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey there.

Really looking for some help with mini spotlights for besta setup. Not very keen on going the LED strip light route to be honest or the normal IKEA puck route. I am sure many others have used spotlights so hoping that those that have done can maybe post where they got them from. I am unsure on how bright they should be really to make an impact in the display.

I was thinking something like this though.

2W/3W/5W LED Desk Lamp Display Cabinet Jewelry Store Stand-Up Pole Post Light | eBay
_12.jpg

or this track lighting type system which I really like the idea of but not sure how practical it might be to have inside each best cube, think it would look quite nice though .they list nature white 4-4.5k, warm white 2.8 - 3.2k and pure at 6k - 6.5k

3W/5W/7W/12W/18W LED Track Rail Ceiling Spot light Downlight Shop Lamp Warm/Pure | eBay

lights1.jpg
anyone have any advice or ideas for this type of lighting please?

I should maybe add that the above lights are too big but showing to get the idea of what I am trying to find. No easy task by the looks of things as endless web browsing not coming up with suitable things. A lot of the custom display cases on sale have spot lights in them though so must be out there somewhere to buy :)

Back