Minas Tirith Info

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always thought that the light would be the signal beacon that Pippin lights up. This light makes no sense. It's in the middle of the king's tower. It's not even inside the main piece where they could have had all of the building and tower windows light up. Weird.

But I'm still getting it. Can't wait.

Yes very weird, perhaps they were going for a sun-lit look, like something going over the city. As a beacon however, it should have been at the top of the tower. :confused:

MinasTirith_Press.jpg

Bump :monkey3

sorry if this has been asked agan, plus i'm too lazy to call the number, but how much is this piece. i would enjoy this piece, but i don't know if i want it if the price is too high.

congerking said:
sorry if this has been asked agan, plus i'm too lazy to call the number, but how much is this piece. i would enjoy this piece, but i don't know if i want it if the price is too high.

-> see link in post #25

Darklord Dave said:
Is the light in the right place for Faramir's funeral byre? Or perhaps it's supposed to be the one tree?

my guess is that it could be the location of Minas tirith palantier??

"you think the eyes of the white tower are blind?" -Denethor

The pyre of Faramir takes place in the building in the top left corner. My guess would be the Palantir aswell.

Nope, it's not the beacon. The beacon was on top of a high ridge on the mountainside high above the city. If that was the beacon, Pippin would now have set fire to the building :monkey4

Hey Guys, the last email I received from DM says that the delivery will be made in September, anyone has any news yet?? please help to keep this posted thanks!

gtb said:
Hey Guys, the last email I received from DM says that the delivery will be made in September, anyone has any news yet?? please help to keep this posted thanks!

I believe the website says December now.

Minas Tirith™
A spectacular lighted sculpture re-creating the imposing city from The Lord of the Rings™.

The base of the White Tower on top of the sculpture is lit by a white, replaceable LED bulb.

Actual size is 9-1/2" high x 11" wide.

©MMV New Line Productions, Inc.

Item Number: LRV-02

$99 (plus $7.50 s&s)
3 Monthly Installments of $35.50

Sorry! This item is currently on backorder and will not be available until September 15, 2006. You may still order this product and we will ship it as soon as it becomes available.

I ordered a long time ago and I received a letter in the mail saying that mine would be shipping in the first September shipment....So, they are not delayed that much...But these are practically made to order...So, if you order today, you may not receive it until December, but if you ordered back in March...You will get it soon!

Contacted DM this AM and they stated matter of factly that it would be shipping sometime in October...late Oct at the latest!

TheGD

Sir Tristram said:
Minas Tirith™
A spectacular lighted sculpture re-creating the imposing city from The Lord of the Rings™.

The base of the White Tower on top of the sculpture is lit by a white, replaceable LED bulb.

Actual size is 9-1/2" high x 11" wide.

©MMV New Line Productions, Inc.

Item Number: LRV-02

$99 (plus $7.50 s&s)
3 Monthly Installments of $35.50

Sorry! This item is currently on backorder and will not be available until September 15, 2006. You may still order this product and we will ship it as soon as it becomes available.

Where did you order it that offers 3 monthly installments. I can't pay the straight up $99, but I could afford the 3 monthly installments.

Back