Milkshake Man by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an extra unpainted Milshake Man if anyone wants it pm me

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

has everyone been using the narrow TTM for Daniel? is there is another option people prefer?

Last edited:
Good so you have it covered. I was going to start pitching it around. Do you really want to wait till 2014?

I don't think that I'd even have to tell you to put me on that list on day one, right? :)

Good so you have it covered. I was going to start pitching it around. Do you really want to wait till 2014?

I don't think that I'd even have to tell you to put me on that list on day one, right? :)

Yes, it will be 2014 now.

I have the 'Say My Name' Heisenberg outfit with her as well as other customers. I also want to see if I can maybe squeeze in the beige jacket for Walt/Heisenberg before the year is out.

There is plenty of time. I need another as well. I will just grab one the next time the heads go up :)

Oh wow Teddy! That's the most exciting news I've heard in months! But if it's gonna be like Heisenberg, who will do boots? Maaaaaybe Robbie? ;)

yeah im definitely still game for the charcoal suit. 2014 isnt so bad and gives us a chance to recoup after things like bickle and heisenberg sets. and if we can get yunsil on board then all the better. she nailed the quail hunter set.

I had my bro Jake modify one of my Planview sculpts so I could use it for an oily Plainview

Last edited:
uhynuzed.jpg

3ujuvaby.jpg

nypyse2u.jpg

I had my bro Jake modify one of my Planview sculpts so I could use it for an oily Plainview

Wow that's really great work! :horror:clap. Did he sculpt that?

Back