Milkshake Man by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Patience man. There's several of us hoping to grab one someday! But bumping the thread for who knows how long isn't gonna work. Whenever people sell these kinds of customs, it's usually to raise funds fast and not on a whim.

Patience padawan. ;)

There Will Be Blood's Daniel Plainview. What a mean and crude SOB! You gotta love him! Daniel Day Lewis gave the performance of a life time! Best acted role I've ever laid witness to! In my opinion of course.

When Rainman announced that the release would come with an extra DX sculpt I was ecstatic! I immediately had plans for it but I knew it would take some time to cook.

I wanted to replicate the Old Drunken Plainview from the end of the film. I had the head in hand and the painter in mind from day one. Just needed to put together the outfit. Now that day has come. I'm proud to show off my completed Drunken Murdering Plainview!

Ain't nothing like it when something this cool comes together! I'm in love!:)

This is a collaboration of the great talents of Silent Surfer and Rainman! IMO this is the best 1/6 head painted that I have ever laid eyes on! And it makes for one hell of a figure! Nathan you are a master at your craft! Love ya bro! :duff

Here's a couple quick shots with a video review to come shortly! Hope you fellas can dig it!:peace

b37d9117-1e62-4f45-8c77-5ea60c0ad140_zps08d4740a.jpg

e13ea401-d48b-43be-975f-0fe697ba4d06_zpsedbcdc06.jpg

9ab17bcb-0c1c-4416-86c8-1f75b32ae73d_zps3498e6aa.jpg

c7858a32-0797-4b0b-8cdb-ae1d7a8ee94e_zpsefbf25c4.jpg

be072a15-446f-4610-8df2-fe8c229878ad_zpsc512cae5.jpg

"I'M FINISHED"

:clap :clap :clap Fantastic dude! That sculpt + paint goes in the books with the greats!

Are you sharing where this outfit came from??? Or is that top secret? :)

The grey sweater is awesome :hi5:

There Will Be Blood's Daniel Plainview. What a mean and crude SOB! You gotta love him! Daniel Day Lewis gave the performance of a life time! Best acted role I've ever laid witness to! In my opinion of course.

When Rainman announced that the release would come with an extra DX sculpt I was ecstatic! I immediately had plans for it but I knew it would take some time to cook.

I wanted to replicate the Old Drunken Plainview from the end of the film. I had the head in hand and the painter in mind from day one. Just needed to put together the outfit. Now that day has come. I'm proud to show off my completed Drunken Murdering Plainview!

Ain't nothing like it when something this cool comes together! I'm in love!:)

This is a collaboration of the great talents of Silent Surfer and Rainman! IMO this is the best 1/6 head painted that I have ever laid eyes on! And it makes for one hell of a figure! Nathan you are a master at your craft! Love ya bro! :duff

Here's a couple quick shots with a video review to come shortly! Hope you fellas can dig it!:peace

b37d9117-1e62-4f45-8c77-5ea60c0ad140_zps08d4740a.jpg

e13ea401-d48b-43be-975f-0fe697ba4d06_zpsedbcdc06.jpg

9ab17bcb-0c1c-4416-86c8-1f75b32ae73d_zps3498e6aa.jpg

c7858a32-0797-4b0b-8cdb-ae1d7a8ee94e_zpsefbf25c4.jpg

be072a15-446f-4610-8df2-fe8c229878ad_zpsc512cae5.jpg

obama-not-bad.jpeg

:clap

:lol: definitely choice. I can't get over that. Now my regular and my oily look like they are left out of the real fun.

Thanks to all! :duff I really love this figure. Cant stop staring at it for real!

On another note. In the I drink you milkshake pose pic, that container of milk back there wasn't planned! Funny as hell!

love this figure. looking forward to gettig back to work on the oily version once schedule frees up some--think i might actually sculpt hair onto a not put together hatted version so the hair is more slicked down. would be able to double up for a baptism scene as well.
hopefully someone takes on the charcoal suit.

also, realize it's a long shot, but if anyone is willing to part with one of robbie's plainview backpacks, please pm me, will make it worth your while.

Last edited:
Back