Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
Trailer is too PG, I'm hoping they release a Red Band. It looks like it could be funny.

Yeah, uh... that looks awful.

Which is a shame, because that's a great cast. Kendrick and Plaza are great, and Efron can do surprisingly good comedy when he feels like it (though the past few movies have been just "Hey look I work out, here's me without sleeves delivering an unfunny line.") Devine looks like he's in full on Workaholics mode. He doesn't have much of a range, it's either Workaholics Demamp or Modern Family Andy.

So maybe this winds up being funny, but right now it looks like "this is a funny cast, please watch this piece of **** that they're in."

This feels like "Maybe on Netflix," kind of fare. The whole "we're wild, but we meet someone who is wilder and then everyone tones down," has been done to death. Not to mention that LeVine and Efron left like they were channeling Stepbrothers and Wedding Crashers and just about every other pairing in the genre you could think of.

Back