Mighty Mugg collection almost complete!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope it also inspires you to speak more fluidly so that we may be able understand your comments. :rotfl:lol

You two are both great people so shutup. I hate seeing two people fight that have the potential of liking eachother down the road. Just some misunderstanding from both parties. Why must I always be the glue that holds two opposing forces together?

Wait, that kind of came out gay sounding.

That's it, YOUR (looks at Rory especially) both are on my hit list.

Watches as Bodie manipulates my post by quoting it and adding in "that" between hit and list. That's it Bodie, you're on it now too! I figure I might as well beat everyone to the punch.

STFU Eli!

Hi Eli! :wave

Hi Chase! :wave

Seriously, you both rock.. now :grouphug or else!!! :angrycanu

Now I am taking off, when I get back, I better see some good time hugging going on between you two.

You two are both great people so shutup. I hate seeing two people fight that have the potential of liking eachother down the road. Just some misunderstanding from both parties. Why must I always be the glue that holds two opposing forces together?

Wait, that kind of came out gay sounding.

That's it, YOUR (looks at Rory especially) both are on my hit list.

Watches as Bodie manipulates my post by quoting it and adding in "that" between hit and list. That's it Bodie, you're on it now too! I figure I might as well beat everyone to the punch.

STFU Eli!

Hi Eli! :wave

Hi Chase! :wave

Seriously, I like men...hold me. :naughty

Now I am taking off my clothes, when I get back, I better see some good time hugging going on between you two.
:horror:horror:google:google

I look like a cross between Amy Winehouse, Chris Elliot, and an aardvark. I like to shower in goat urine, sniff glue, and eat spam and Vaseline like there's no tomorrow. All my teeth have decayed and have fallen out, so as a replacement I use some old dentures I stole from some stiff at a funeral home. My high gene is grossly low gene (haha get it), and I use Bengay to relieve myself of a new found cyst on my doodle wang, which many believe to be actually a maggot wedging itself through a hole in my skin.

That's just crude and morbid bro. :horror

Last edited:
Cool collection Moe! I was reluctant to join the Mugg crusade but got sucked in at the Con when I saw them in person. Pretty cool little guys. But I am certainly not going for all of them, just a choice few.

thanks bro...glad you appreciated my video...IM cooling off from the message boards for a few days...

Back