Midsommar

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome. Very excited. Hereditary is a favorite of mine. Although I do recall the director stated that he wasn’t particularly a fan of horror or dying to do horror but it was the easiest type of film to get greenlit. I find that interesting. And as a top horror fan even more interesting that he made an instant cult classic the first time around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is this movie about witchcraft hmm hard to tell with its on the nose Wicker Man settings lol

Look as a person who loves The Witch and Hereditary I think after this movie A24 needs to branch out into new territory and give the pagan stuff a break.

I don’t know make a slasher movie or a superhero movie lol imagine A24 in charge of the Scarlet Witch Disney + series :horror

I also enjoyed the Suspiria remake I found it to be even be better than the original.

Anyways i’ll go see this new A24 movie I got nothing to lose.

Last edited:
I love the disturbing curveballs A24 likes to throw but unfortunately after watching the trailer I feel this looks more Eli Roth quality than Hereditary quality. Acting looks pretty bad IMO.

I liked what I saw, A24 has yet to let me down.

I was thinking it would be really cool if they somehow connected all these Witch movies, and eventually had Anna Taylor Joy be a prominent character, as either the villain, or even a witch who turned on her coven to thwart their end plans.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

So is this movie about witchcraft hmm hard to tell with its on the nose Wicker Man settings lol

Look as a person who loves The Witch and Hereditary I think after this movie A24 needs to branch out into new territory and give the pagan stuff a break.

I don’t know make a slasher movie or a superhero movie lol imagine A24 in charge of the Scarlet Witch Disney + series :horror

I also enjoyed thd Suspiria remake I found it to be even be better than the original.

Anyways i’ll go see this new A24 movie I got nothing to lose.

Just imagine them doing a Pet Cemetery remake.

Something tells me im not going to like this. I've never been a fan of these "artistic" and "esoteric" horror movies. Movies like A Quiet Place, The Witch, and Bird Box honestly bored me to tears and I found them pretty stupid.

You won't like it. If you can resist peep sharing emotion, body, and souls, then you're ok. Otherwise, you're just a sacrificial goat. Hand over your manhood and be ready to be slaughtered.

This film was very strange, which is good. It makes you drag your emotions around and makes you think something and does the opposite. I quite enjoyed it. It was a very welcome change after movies with constant cheap scares and boogeymen.

Back