Taika Watiti Star Wars movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, 100,000 times better than PT GL. :D

:chase

:lol

source.gif

Wasn't a fan of Jojo Rabbit. Ragnarok didn't leave an impression on me. Liked Wilderpeople.

His Mandalorian espiode didn't stand out to me direction-wise in any particular manner.

But at least the worst case scenario for this is just a Star Wars themed Guardians of the Galaxy which was fine.

Well just based off that Mando director round table TW definitely came off as the most capable of the group with Chow coming 2nd.

But it is plainly obvious now after seeing this doc that Disney needs to kick KK to the curb and give LF to Favreau

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well, I'm not a huge fan of Ragnarok, but not because I have any issues with how it was directed, rather with the choices made regarding the direction they took the character and the story. So I guess it all depends on what kind of story they want to tell.
At any rate, the way things are going, this will be an animated feature...

Is it too late for a John Milius SW movie lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm done like Conan the Barbarian? I would be there in a heartbeat. Imagine the violence and nudity it would have. So if it would happen it better not have Maz or 6 titted lady fron Jedi.

Back