Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone pre oder the Mithril edition? I wish i could see the statue in a video sucks how you can only see it in pictures. Not sure if i am going to buy the gold or mithril edition.

Man, that Olog-hai was hillarious! :lol
I'm conflicted. On one side he's too articulated and human like, but on the other... HE'S ****in' HILLARIOUS! :rotfl

Anyone else pick this up yesterday? Seems very involved and I don't like the idea of purchasing in game gold with real $$$, makes me wonder if they have set it up like a lot of app games where its almost impossible to do anything without purchasing gold. Also my pre-order bonus code only unlocked a sword and not the group of champion orcs it claimed it would.

Anyone else pick this up yesterday? Seems very involved and I don't like the idea of purchasing in game gold with real $$$, makes me wonder if they have set it up like a lot of app games where its almost impossible to do anything without purchasing gold. Also my pre-order bonus code only unlocked a sword and not the group of champion orcs it claimed it would.
The reviews thus far said the micro transactions are just that, micro. Play the game and earn the gold. A lot of folks have said they don't feel the need to buy the chests as everything in them is also available in the game. Just costs time.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Got it yesterday.

Getting my ass handed to me on Nemesis difficulty...think it is more because I am starting off, so no gear / skills.
But I put it on normal and I feel like I am just walking through the game. :(

Like most games (and reading reviews) the micro transactions accelerate your "progression" or loot...you can still grind and play for free, eventually getting all you need.

Ive only been playing the game maybe two hours total now and I have already had one orc come back 3 freakin times! You wouldn't mind but the last time I had killed him I chopped his damn head off, I mean I watched it spin through the air in slow motion and everything so imagine my surprise when I found him again and it said he had cheated death and survived! I wish he was cooler but its that one drunken orc commander, "such-and-such the drooler" or something like that, man I hope he doesn't become my main nemesis.

***Side note: I did indeed actually find my pre-order DLC orcs, they are in an unopened chest in your inventory screen for those who may be having the same issue finding them like I did***

I think I've encountered a glitch (PS4): my drain abilities aren't branding the common Uruks anymore. I can still brand the nemesis Uruks just fine, but whenever I try to stealth brand or drain they aren't branded, just drained. Anybody else experiencing this?

EDIT: I also just noticed I don't have the Sword of Dominion or the four legendary Orc Captains. :/

EDIT 2: Turns out I had changed the drain-brand ability to elf shot gain without knowing. :lol

Ive only been playing the game maybe two hours total now and I have already had one orc come back 3 freakin times! You wouldn't mind but the last time I had killed him I chopped his damn head off, I mean I watched it spin through the air in slow motion and everything so imagine my surprise when I found him again and it said he had cheated death and survived! I wish he was cooler but its that one drunken orc commander, "such-and-such the drooler" or something like that, man I hope he doesn't become my main nemesis.

***Side note: I did indeed actually find my pre-order DLC orcs, they are in an unopened chest in your inventory screen for those who may be having the same issue finding them like I did***

Lol this is hilarious

Back