Microsfot BANS 1,000,000 XBOX LIVE players . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was banned this week. Then three days later MS charges me for a renewed xbox live subscription. Oh, the irony. :monkey2

I really do not care about being banned, as I do not game much online. But it seems even my silver account is banned. No more demos for me.

you could open another silver account for free and download the demos for it , becuase they save to your harddrive you can still play them on your other tag. I had the same tag for three years and after reading how easily people are being banned I'm suprised I wasn't eariler on my old tag.

Yeah I'm not aware of that. Another flaw IMO on PSN's part. If there is a way someone please let me know.

I wouldnt consider it a flaw. I'd rather not be able to report someone, than have noobs report you just for owning them in game.

I wouldnt consider it a flaw. I'd rather not be able to report someone, than have noobs report you just for owning them in game.

I've been on LIVE for a while and never had a problem. Although I do know some that have. I would rather be able to report people.

you could open another silver account for free and download the demos for it , becuase they save to your harddrive you can still play them on your other tag. I had the same tag for three years and after reading how easily people are being banned I'm suprised I wasn't eariler on my old tag.

The problem is, they do not ban your account. They ban your entire box, so I cannot get on xbox live with my current xbox at all. :sick

I was banned this week. Then three days later MS charges me for a renewed xbox live subscription. Oh, the irony. :monkey2

I really do not care about being banned, as I do not game much online. But it seems even my silver account is banned. No more demos for me.

Well, what did you do to get banned? You don't seem to be surprised. Let the cat out of the bag.

PSN has rules? You dont even have the option to report annoying or abusive users...

Well, have you ever used P.S. Home? Countless users have been perma-banned for the least things, and the mods seem to abuse their power occasionally. Imagine the humiliation of being banned while using Home :rotfl. Banned not for pwning someone on Killzone 2 (and in the heat of the moment, swearing like a sailor), but banned for chatting with an online avatar, and having your message text screened as being "offensive". It also seems that simply having different region accounts on the same PS3 can warrant a ban.

So, in various ways, it seems as if PSN has gotten strict. I don't usually play online multiplayer, so I'm not very familiar with the community in a game like COD 4.

I haven't been on Live in forever, i might log on tonight to see if i get banned, i have a modded 360 :lol..really, don't care if i do get banned since i am on my last month or so of my 12month card annd!, i've had my system for probally 3 years or almost that and never got RROD *knock on wood*.

Back