Michael Turner's Fathom Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a reply! back! Thank you SideShow:clap

David (Sideshow)
Aug 27, 9:42 AM PDT

Hello James,

Thanks again for taking the time to reach out, and giving us the chance to make this right. At your request, I have booked replacement order, #xxxxxx, to replace the damaged Aspen statue. This replacement will ship to the address from your original order.

Look for an automated email we have just sent with instructions and a prepaid shipping label for the return of the piece. Please make sure to check your spam/junk mail folder in case this does not make it to your inbox! Your replacement will ship once we receive the original piece into our warehouse.

If you have any questions about this return and exchange, please let me know so I can continue to assist you!

David
Sideshow Returns Team

yes its on waitlist, i cant believe they sold 2000 of the ex, with the store version available as well, maybe they are making this in batches,,

Well all of this talk about it selling out made me panic (probably 6 months too early) and order the EX. I was trying to wait until Friday.

Well all of this talk about it selling out made me panic (probably 6 months too early) and order the EX. I was trying to wait until Friday.

sorry wrong thread, got mixed up between Turner and Campbell, been eyeing this statue as well ,,

fathom.jpg

Very happy with mine.

I’ll have to take pictures of this next to my XM Witchblade soon.

Back