Michael Myers??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC_Nerd said:
By the way guys, word hasn't spread too far yet, but the remake by Rob Zombie has been canceled.

Wha? The only time I've seen a cancelled remake was when they cancelled the Suspiria one. Wow, didn't see that one coming.

SSC_Nerd said:
By the way guys, word hasn't spread too far yet, but the remake by Rob Zombie has been canceled.

Source?

I really doubt this is true since they're going to be hyping it at the Halloween screenings Oct 30 & 31

Kabukiman said:
Source?

I really doubt this is true since they're going to be hyping it at the Halloween screenings Oct 30 & 31

Yeah, I seriously doubt that as well..... All of my Halloween sites are still pumping it up and I've not heard any negative news at all. Maybe just wishful thinking from fans who fear what he may do.

Maybe this "news" has been mixed up with earlier word that the F13 remake had been cancelled due to legal issues. That too, isn't quite true by the way. They are still working that out as well.

The official Halloween site has been recently updated and makes no mention of the remake being cancelled, I don't think that it's a legit story.

WOOPS! You guys are right. I misread what I read. What it MEANT was that the next movie they were gonna make (sequel to Ressurection) was canceled thanks to the Rob Zombie one.

SSC_Nerd said:
WOOPS! You guys are right. I misread what I read. What it MEANT was that the next movie they were gonna make (sequel to Ressurection) was canceled thanks to the Rob Zombie one.

Whew!

Dude.... don't scare me like that!!! :lol

Back