Michael Gough (Alfred) has died...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Alfred is dead...

Rest in Peace Mr Gough,

it's a sad day, but 92 years old, that's not bad.

Much more shocked about this:

RIP Nate Dogg.

i still haven't heard that he died, this ruined my day. loved his music, loved his voice... awh man :(

RIP Mr. Gough. You were my first exposure to Alfred, and you portrayed his character very well. I'll always remember your performance in the short Diet Coke commercial that played before the actual film on the old school Batman VHS haha. I have always loved that jingle at the end lol. I'm sure some of you remember it too. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhvTUhqJR5M

it was a heart attack, his third one within 4 years.

I heard it being reported as a stroke? Whatever finished him though, it was too young to check out at 41yrs old.

Back on topic, Michael Gough will always be the definitive Alfred in my eyes.

I heard it being reported as a stroke? Whatever finished him though, it was too young to check out at 41yrs old.

yeah, my fault. first i read about a heart attack, but now reading everywhere that it was a stroke. Sorry for that.

Wow what a coincidence I swear just last week after watching Batman 1989 for the first time in like 8 years I went to IMDB and searched for Michael Gough to see if he was still alive and he was, now I look and he's passed away. :O

R.I.P

RIP Mr. Gough. You were my first exposure to Alfred, and you portrayed his character very well. I'll always remember your performance in the short Diet Coke commercial that played before the actual film on the old school Batman VHS haha. I have always loved that jingle at the end lol. I'm sure some of you remember it too. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhvTUhqJR5M

I was gonna post that. I haven't seen it years.

R.I.P MR Gough. I'll always remember you as the loyal and wise Alfred before they just made him say dumb one liners.

Back