Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the-big-lebowski-reunion-animated-gifs-6.gif

:lol:lol:lol

He Was really freaky looking in Twilight. He looked like the albino from Da vinci code

676mb5M.jpg

Yeah, I don't think that dude ^^^ saw Twilight either, let alone enjoyed. And if he did, he'd never admit to it. :lol

But who said I enjoyed it though? When news came out of tmnt and this guy was playing Mikey I looked him up and saw he was in twilight and got freaked the **** out. Mr. twisted mc twister.

I saw twilight breaking dawn part 2 but because i like to laugh at those movies.

plus when i heard about that retarded ending, I Had to watch it :dunno

I saw them all because, well, my wifes a fan, but that ending was the dumbest thing since...ever. I looked over at my wife and said, something finally happens in these damn movies and its a dream? :lol

yeah I HAD to watch it, it was too hilarious when I was told about it. the movie did not disappoint as far as making me laugh goes. Specially when the ground opens up and you see the wolves crying like puppies as they go in :rotfl

What's the ending?

well basically what happens in the whole movie is that edward and bella have a baby, which is against vampire rules.
So the vampire king wants to kill their group. then when Edward finds out about that he goes around the world getting his friends together.

At the very end there is this "Epic Battle" between vampires and werewolves vs the evil vampires were a lot of main characters die. Which was kind of interesting to see because it is people you don't expect to get killed. But the fight has really bad CGI and is kind of cheesy.

At the very end, when the king finally gets killed in battle we find out that it was all a vision of the future he had.
So the fight never even takes place. He sees the vision before anything happens and then he just leaves.

So it's like watching a 2 hour movie that has no conclusion except that future dream sequence.

That sounds terrible. Was the dream plot in the book?

Yeah from what I can tell it is the same way. The movie and the book are almost the same.
the ruthless king goes around killing and torturing other vampires to find out what Edward is up to. Edward spends his time getting ready for the fight. Then at the end the king gets the vision. same s---
but I don't know how long it takes for them to do what they did. The movie is a couple of days, but I think the book is longer.
but it ends the same way.
everyone walks away unharmed :lol:lol:lol

I remember i didnt believe people at first, it was so stupid

Last edited:
well basically what happens in the whole movie is that edward and bella have a baby, which is against vampire rules.
So the vampire king wants to kill their group. then when Edward finds out about that he goes around the world getting his friends together.

At the very end there is this "Epic Battle" between vampires and werewolves vs the evil vampires were a lot of main characters die. Which was kind of interesting to see because it is people you don't expect to get killed. But the fight has really bad CGI and is kind of cheesy.

At the very end, when the king finally gets killed in battle we find out that it was all a vision of the future he had.
So the fight never even takes place. He sees the vision before anything happens and then he just leaves.

So it's like watching a 2 hour movie that has no conclusion except that future dream sequence.

My girl made me watch it with her since she watches all my movies and I have to say, I actually enjoyed that final scene even though it didn't really happen. It was a brutal battle when you first watch it. The CGI wasn't great, but I feel like most films are so CGI'd out now that it didn't bother me either. I was actually into the fight and upset when some of the characters I liked died how they did. So when it was all just a vision, I thought it was a neat little twist that made sense with the context of the characters.

The battle didn't really happen. But it would have gone down just like that if it did. And I was satisfied with it. The rest of the movie was just awful though.

My girl made me watch it with her since she watches all my movies and I have to say, I actually enjoyed that final scene even though it didn't really happen. It was a brutal battle when you first watch it. The CGI wasn't great, but I feel like most films are so CGI'd out now that it didn't bother me either. I was actually into the fight and upset when some of the characters I liked died how they did. So when it was all just a vision, I thought it was a neat little twist that made sense with the context of the characters.

The battle didn't really happen. But it would have gone down just like that if it did. And I was satisfied with it. The rest of the movie was just awful though.

some stuff was okay, I liked the battle in twilight eclipse more because not only it was real but it was longer. And the redhead vampire chick was hot as hell in that one.

the last one, it shouldn't have taken forever to get that vision fight. it took too long. And basically it took TWO movies to get that little bit of action :lol

Back