Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww thanks man Ehollywood :hi5: I was looking for that tune for ages.

Don't listen to much HH or Trap, and honestly, like the instrumental version better :lol but the lyrics aren't that bad.

wat

The original CG ones look mean and people complain, and the art ones look even meaner and you like it? Wut :lol

Mr Myers? Mike? Michael? :lol Didn't get that, sorry :slap
You got it. :lol

I'm all for MEAN. I've never said they need to look like the 80s cartoon for **** sake. :lol

I used to do some drawing, & some of my fave stuff is art like this:

2115414-teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_4_eastman.jpg

tmnt-21_cover-re-ottawa-comiccon-674x1024.jpg

Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Comic-Book.jpg

etc. :)

There's a poster I used to own years ago - similar art style, with the four of them on top of a building - cornered with their backs to each other, with a barrage or foot soldiers closing in. I tried to google it - couldn't find it. I wish I could get a copy again. :(

That art looks fantastic, I love the last one in particular, thanks for sharing, I'm thinking about starting to read some of the turtle stuff, any recommendations?

BTW the Turtles would look awesome in Mignola's art, I wonder if he ever did Turtle stuff.

To be fair, that art also looks better than the original movie designs.

People confuse that term with the look instead of using it to describe the tone. And no... this is not going to be dark and gritty. lol

LOL, people say it is dark because some of the locations from the trailer are literally in a dark space with low lighting. They are not really referring to the tone of the story, which means that they don't know what dark and gritty means for a movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gah, as much as I think the turtles have creepy faces in this, I do like that they all seem to have their personalities intact. May end up seeing this in the theater after all.

Back