• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MIB Hot Toys figs, SS Statues, Maquette and NECA Predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skullsoldier

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I have the following items for sale. All figures are MIB and have never been removed from the packaging. The statues have been removed, inspected, and repacked.

1) NECA 1/4 Scale Predator - Regular Masked Version - $75

2) NECA 1/4 Scale Predator - Gort Masked version - $85

3) MIB Palisades Aliens Warrior statue for sale. This is the full figure from the second film. It's about 1/6 scale - $150

4) I also have a Sideshow Concept Predalien. This is the full figure piece (not the small bust) and is sold out - $old

5) Sideshow Alien Resurrection Diorama (swimming alien) - $165

6) Hot Toys Tracker Predator with Dog - $old

7) Hot Toys Shadow Predator Toy Fair Exclusive - $180

8) Classic Predators Exclusive (from Predators) - $old

9) Medicom Alien Big Chap - 12' figure. Probably the best Big Chap poseable figure ever made in terms of accuracy - $old

19) SOTA 1/4 Scale Pumpkinhead (same size as the SS maquette)- MIB - $125 shipped!!!!

I generally ship by USPS priority insured on Saturdays, but can accommodate an earlier shipping date if needed.

Last edited:
Back