MG2065 - project updates - The MASK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MG2065 portfolio - project updates - Dark Helmet/Leo/Grinch/Spiderman

sorry to hear this. beautiful piece.
as for the rainman Bill, yes i think it's perfect too. that's why i was asking about a different version, one with a sculpted full head of hair, to bash together looks from later in the movie.

Sorry my friend...these wont work. Sometime last year I watched there will be blood and thought "what an interesting character, i should sculpt him". So i did, not really thinking about turning it into a custom. This head does not fit any 1/6 body. A little too small.

It takes me a while to do anything so i need to really love the character in order to work on it. I'm a fan of DDlewis but really didnt care for gangs. Also, rainman's bill is, well, perfect.. But i appreciate the kind words you guys have shared with me.

Update: shipping out first group of DH kits this week. Alternate head and helmet is sculpted. Will be available later this year.

On deck: Grinch, Popeye, LEO

MG

Grinch accessory suggestion

b1b47eaada4d9510b45ff455aaec07b0.png

Dark Helmet unpainted kits are going out. It will be interesting to see what some artists on this board do with the kit.

Unpainted_Kits1_zps552a0928.jpg

Unpainted_Kits_group1_zps13839bae.jpg

Yes!!! :clap:yess::clap
8tCZT.gif

Last edited:

Robin Williams Popeye?!?! :panic:

popeye2.jpg

:pray: Put me down.

Damn MG your taking on some awesome projects man :clap

Usually don't quote myself lol.

MG if you make a Robin Williams Popeye you have to make Olive oil :pray::pray::pray:

So looking forward to this project. Any idea when you'll start on him?

Edit: Sweatpea as well

Usually don't quote myself lol.

MG if you make a Robin Williams Popeye you have to make Olive oil :pray::pray::pray:

So looking forward to this project. Any idea when you'll start on him?

Edit: Sweatpea as well

Thanks man! Good ideas on sweetpea and olive. I just pm'd kato for help with the clothing but he's swamped. I'm searching for other tailors or i may just do it myself. Probably early 2013 after i wrap up DH, leo and the Grinch.

Can anyone recommend tailors that may be available?

love the dark helmet you've done. just rewatched space balls a couple nights ago. hahaha
fooled you

seriously wish i was getting one. congrats to everyone who is.

Sorry my friend...these wont work. Sometime last year I watched there will be blood and thought "what an interesting character, i should sculpt him". So i did, not really thinking about turning it into a custom. This head does not fit any 1/6 body. A little too small.

MG

I recoken the head is correctly sized, it's just the neck that's narrow. There would really be a lot of guys interested in a DDL sculpt be it from GONY or TWBB.

Maybe if your schedule frees up early next year you could have a go at him? :monkey3

I'd def be down for all 4 turtles (If your planning on doing the 4 of course)

Once one turtle is designed and sculpted, it will be easier to do the rest.

Re: MG2065 - project updates - Dark Helmet/Leo/Grinch/Spiderman

Adding some Grinch updated pics. Still a ways to go but overall coming together with no major hiccups. The last image is the rough in of 1/6 Sailor Man.

imag1184.jpg
[/IMG]
imag1193c.jpg
[/IMG]
imag1141.jpg
[/IMG]

Back