MG2065 - project updates - The MASK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MG2065 portfolio - project updates - Dark Helmet/Leo/Grinch/Spiderman

Yeah man might as well put me down on every list you will be releasing (Grinch, all 4 Ninja Turtles, Sho-nuf :monkey3) :lol

Thanks guys.... I'm going to try and squeeze in the grinch for the holidays. Leo is completely torn apart in redesign...fixing proportions improving the sculpt, shell, et. Also designing the turtle with posing in mind which requires some interchangeable shell pieces. Will be a while but i think it will turn out cool.

Thanks guys.... I'm going to try and squeeze in the grinch for the holidays. Leo is completely torn apart in redesign...fixing proportions improving the sculpt, shell, et. Also designing the turtle with posing in mind which requires some interchangeable shell pieces. Will be a while but i think it will turn out cool.

The Grinch would make an awesome Christmas present:yess: Will he be fully haired, or is it too early to tell?

The Grinch would make an awesome Christmas present:yess: Will he be fully haired, or is it too early to tell?

The head, hands, shoes would be plastic and the body suit would be fur. Santa coat and hat and a bag of presents... Other accessories TBD.

Suggestions of design and accessories are welcome. Still early so anything is possible. :)

The head, hands, shoes would be plastic and the body suit would be fur. Santa coat and hat and a bag of presents... Other accessories TBD.

Suggestions of design and accessories are welcome. Still early so anything is possible. :)

:drool:drool:drool:thud: Yes please! An X-ray sheet with a big heart printed on it would be cool.

:drool:drool:drool:thud: Yes please! An X-ray sheet with a big heart printed on it would be cool.

Haha! Yeah, that would be interesting. I need to watch the movie again to start thinking creatively about this guy.

Re: MG2065 portfolio - project updates

308196.jpg

Would love to see this progress. Any thoughts on making it available?

holy! will these be made available? please say yes.

and have you ever considered doing a bill the butcher? with that glorious hair of his...

How about his Whoville disguise

I'm in for this if a list is being made

Crap on a stick, those are AMAZING!!!!!

holy! will these be made available? please say yes.

and have you ever considered doing a bill the butcher? with that glorious hair of his...

Sorry my friend...these wont work. Sometime last year I watched there will be blood and thought "what an interesting character, i should sculpt him". So i did, not really thinking about turning it into a custom. This head does not fit any 1/6 body. A little too small.

It takes me a while to do anything so i need to really love the character in order to work on it. I'm a fan of DDlewis but really didnt care for gangs. Also, rainman's bill is, well, perfect.. But i appreciate the kind words you guys have shared with me.

Update: shipping out first group of DH kits this week. Alternate head and helmet is sculpted. Will be available later this year.

On deck: Grinch, Popeye, LEO

MG

Sorry my friend...these wont work. Sometime last year I watched there will be blood and thought "what an interesting character, i should sculpt him". So i did, not really thinking about turning it into a custom. This head does not fit any 1/6 body. A little too small.

It takes me a while to do anything so i need to really love the character in order to work on it. I'm a fan of DDlewis but really didnt care for gangs. Also, rainman's bill is, well, perfect.. But i appreciate the kind words you guys have shared with me.

Update: shipping out first group of DH kits this week. Alternate head and helmet is sculpted. Will be available later this year.

On deck: Grinch, Popeye, LEO

MG

Robin Williams Popeye?!?! :panic:

popeye2.jpg

:pray: Put me down.

Damn MG your taking on some awesome projects man :clap

Last edited:

Thanks! I imagine the next two customs wont take 8 months to do. DH has about 20 individual sculpted parts and the costume leather was difficult to find and make work. Grinch fur may be another tough assignment in 1/6 scale but popeye should be pretty straight forward.

Thanks! I imagine the next two customs wont take 8 months to do. DH has about 20 individual sculpted parts and the costume leather was difficult to find and make work. Grinch fur may be another tough assignment in 1/6 scale but popeye should be pretty straight forward.

So Robin Williams Popeye? Right?

The Grinch looks amazing, as does the Spider-man suit. Great work man. :clap

Back