Mezco's 24" Bugs Bunny Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMario616

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_3532.jpg

Personally don't collect anything cartoon related, but this is something that I couldn't pass up. Excellent TV to figure adaptation.

You'd think we'd see more western cartoons in 1/6 like anime.

You would think so. This is really cool too. I can imagine the whole line of looney tunes now.

^Yeah, that is what I was thinking. Why not make Bugs from his iconic look instead of an old school look.

I think all the looks are iconic, and I love the early Tex Avery Bugs style, but 24''....I've got no use for that. If it was 5''-7'' inches, it would be a must buy, but what do you do with a life size Bugs? I'd rather see a line of well made Looney Tunes figures in a smaller scale that's easier to collect and doesn't take too much space, but that's just me.

On display in an awesome cinema styled room. More along the lines of like a statue!

Nice looking figure, but I didn't even recognize him when I first saw it as I guess I'm used to the modern Bugs.

IMG_3532.jpg

Personally don't collect anything cartoon related, but this is something that I couldn't pass up. Excellent TV to figure adaptation.

This is cool, though it looks like the early Bugs. Was there any mention of a price or any word if they will do the later more common Bugs?

Sean

Actually love they went old school on Bugs. Interested in the price.

Yeah, I would rather have old school bugs, a great tribute. With all the collectibles I own, 24" is quite large, especially if they introduce more characters.

It's funny, collectors tend to really appreciate the more obscure stuff as opposed to what the general public would want. :hi5:

Man that is real old school like 1930s old school. I would be all over this if it were his more how you say today look. That's the look im more interested in

I like this older Bugs Bunny, purely as far as the design goes as well (though his character, and moreso it's earlier version, was more slapstick Harpo Marx rather than cleaver Groucho in the 40s era). I just wondered if they would also release the later more common design. Hope it's not hundreds of dollars.

Sean

Last edited:
I like this older Bugs Bunny, purely as far as the design goes as well (though his character, and moreso it's earlier version, was more slapstick Harpo Marx rather than cleaver Groucho in the 40s era). I just wondered if they would also release the later more common design. I think the McFarlane Looney Tunes figures were pretty well done. I have them all on card but I'd like to get some to take out of the package to display but they seem pretty sought after. Hope it's not hundreds of dollars.

Sean

I think this will be more along the lines of the 24" Mario figure that was released ($35?) so around $50 I'm hoping.

I also believe Mezco said the Looney Tunes license will continue as long as this sells pretty well, and so far it seems some of you are interested. I know for sure I'll be buying one, even if it doesn't fit into any of my collection for now.

Back